Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
    "I was stupid... So stupid"
    Gak, I couldn't get online before the timer ended ;_;

If I can still get in my action a bit late, then I'll investigate the {Shrouded Draconic Alcove: +Dragon Type+} at (28) Riverside Park.

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Shruikan View Post

If I can still get in my action a bit late, then I'll investigate the {Shrouded Draconic Alcove: +Dragon Type+} at (28) Riverside Park.
    It's totally fine, I know yesterday was Thanksgiving so no worries there, I'll definitely count this.

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    If what Rali said is true, then this information about Saadat is quite troubling.

Maybe let's try to get his side of the story too. We've been deceived and given red herrings about stalkers before after all.

Good call. Okay I'll interview [SQE] Saadat the Dewott .
    Interview Rapport: NEUTRAL, INTIMIDATING
    +Intimidation (Grass VS Water)

As the sun begins its descent, you head out of the steel mill Emissary base and make your way south toward the military compound. Thankfully tonight, the dusty winds have died down and you don’t find yourself needing to squint so much. Still, as you look around, it seems as though there are even fewer Pokémon walking about. Remembering what happened to Nico, you keep an eye on everything that’s around you, making sure the shadows stay exactly where they’re supposed to…

Once you arrive at the compound, you feel you might have gotten a bit lucky as Saadat is serving on patrol duty tonight and is already out and about, keeping a watchful eye on everything. He has some light metal armor plates on that bear the Aurorawatch symbol while wearing goggles on top of his head, not using them at the moment as the wind isn’t all that bothersome right now. Still, with the way he keeps watch on everything, it makes you wonder if he even sleeps…

When you find a good opportunity and it doesn’t look like he’s busy, you approach him and introduce yourself, mentioning that you’re here looking into the Stalkers and you mention Rali had something for you to investigate.

“She’s something else…” Saadat grumbles, looking away as his thoughts come to him. “She mentioned that you would be coming around. Quite frankly, I would never break protocol like this and trust a complete stranger, but the alternative is doing nothing and I already know nothing will come out of this otherwise.”

He looks like he doesn’t really approve of what he’s doing, but he decides to do it anyway.

“It’s… a stone,” Saadat tells you, showing you the odd red and black rock he’s holding. “Something about it just… look, I’m not a superstitious Pokémon, but this goes beyond science. I’ll just confess I don’t know how to research it, so I agreed to hand it off to you. This thing has only made my life more of a living hell, so if you really want it, you can take it.”

He then hands the stone to you and you hold out your paws to receive it. But when he places the dark red and black rock in your hands, suddenly you realize what the matter was…

#Mind-Warp Presence (5 Sanity Damage)# Trap 40% Evasion Test: 3 out of 100: Failed!

Noble has taken 5 points of damage to Sanity.

Your mind suddenly l͕͔ͅͅͅu̠̝̲̜͜r̮͙̝͜c̪̜͖̹̺̦h̩̤̤̳͈͘e̜͎̲͔̭̘s̫ in mental agony as your cognitive ability is scrambled and distorted. You mumble to yourself, v̗̟̟̺̔ͬ̿̓́̿ͅo̳͇̯͇̠̹m̖͎̒i̱̟̝̗̬̤͉ťͭ̄̇ͤ̽ͦi͓n͎̥̲ͨ̿ͮ̐̌ ̫̭̦g̩͙͍̭͚̘ͨͣͨ incoherent statements as your eyes roll back. It even makes you twitch, as if a deranged, mindless insect cerebral bore was d͎̖̤̙̺̗̙ͭ̇̍i̹̙̟̘̇̚g̹g̟͉͑ͤ̔̒î͖̟̅̀ͣ͋ͣ̇n͈͎̙̱̪̥͍͊̾ͤg̈́ ̜̯̜̰͆ͅ ̬̭͎̯̼͔̥i͐͌̉n̼̮̙̲̔t̐ͣȏ̞ͪ̌̌̉̇ ̺͓͚̳ͤ͆y̓o̥̟͕͎͕͍̔͋u̖̪͚̼r̙̞̬̖̺͓ ̘̦͉̼ͬ̔͐̆̔b͍̩͇̗ͤ͆͌ͩr̺̖͈̺ͣ͒̏ͦ̀̉ͥǎ̯͍̞̣i̹̺̜̒͊̃ṋͯ͌̏̃̐ ̖̪̼̰̹ͅ, ripping through your knowledge and mental abilities, leaving you helpless and paralyzed to do anything about it.

#[Wrath Stone of the NECOMID] Mind-warp Presence – (5 Sanity Damage)# has been added to the Team Inventory.

“Are you still there?” Saadat asks.

You barely pull off a nod…

“Look, just take it and go,” Saadat tells you quickly, looking impatient. “I need to get back to my post before I get chewed out. As far as the Stalkers go, your guess is as good as mine.”

And he’s gone before you’re able to get more information, but as least he gave you the stone even without the paperwork. Still, you begin to understand why he’s been acting this way…

You decide to head back to base with the dark stone, and you can just feel the grim, scrambled aura coming out of it. You’re quite certain this hideous stone doesn’t at all belong in this world and certainly didn’t come from here…

Noble the Shaymin (S: Grass)
    Health: 16/16 | Sanity: 15/20 | Purity: 24/24
    Battle Stance: Tactical
    Perk: Seinaru | Abilities:
    EQUIPMENT:
    Attack Weapon: [|AW| Razor-sharp Shiv] (Adds 1d4 damage to successful attack rolls)
    Defense Armor: <Empty>
    Jewelry: <Empty>
    Utopian Aspect: <Empty>
    MERCENARIES:
    #1: <Empty>
    #2: <Empty>
    PACK:
    • $205 Sochas$

4. This post has been liked by:

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by SlickSlack View Post
    Attachment 1951 I already got a plan for tonight. Let’s go challenge Scarlet the Weavile to a friendly spar!
    You decide you’re ready to take on Scarlet and accept her challenge. It feels like a good night for it, and you figure you could use her help since she definitely seems to be quite capable.

As you head into town, you ask around for Scarlet and an old Raichu tells you were to find her, hanging around the Armament Bunker like she usually does as she takes a smoke break. You follow his directions and you find the Weavile in question, just about to wrap up and head back to her apartment.

“Hey you!” Scarlet calls out to you, flicking her burnt cigarette away. “What you hangin’ around here for?”

“About that duel you wanted,” you tell her. “Bring it on.”

“Oh boy, sugar, I’ve been waitin’ a while for this,” Scarlet smirks with confidence. “At least help me enjoy this before I take you out!”

She then readies her claws as you give her a challenging glare.

SPARRING BATTLE!
    You have challenged Scarlet the Weavile to a duel!

Battle Track: Fallout Tactics: Brotherhood of Steel – Battle with Critters

Misty the Palpitoad, Size: Medium, Type: , HP: 20, Dodge Rate: 30%, Attack Roll: 1d10+3, Speed: 69

Scarlet the Weavile

Scarlet the Weavile, Size: Medium, Type: / , HP: 20, Dodge Rate: 30%, Attack Roll: 1d10, Speed: 125

Attack Order:

#1 Scarlet the Weavile
    #2 Misty the Palpitoad

Fight!

Scarlet doesn’t even waste a breath before she lunges at you, racing toward you with breakneck speed. While you may not be as fast as her, you try your best to anticipate how she’ll strike and you quickly prepare to avoid the attack.

Scarlet strikes at Misty! Rolls 79! Hit for 3!
    Misty: 17HP

Despite your best efforts, her claw still rakes into your side and it stings for but a moment. Still, it’s just a minor scratch and it’s not going to slow you down.

As she leaps into the air, you attempt to take a furious swing at her with your sledgehammer, anticipating where the head of the hammer will be when she lands. You throw your full might into it and make the best swing you can.

Misty strikes at Scarlet! Rolls 67! Hit for 4+3=7!
    Scarlet: 13HP

It’s a very hard blow into her thigh and it does make her tumble for a moment.

“Ow!” She shouts, dusting herself off. “Okay, I’m gonna make you pay for that! You got lucky, but you’re about to see why that thing’s only going to slow you down!”

She dashes at you furiously and attempts a Night Slash attack on you, rushing and swiping as her claws are enveloped by a dark energy.

Scarlet strikes at Misty! Rolls 25! Miss!
    Misty: 17HP

But she doesn’t expect you to use the metallic shaft of the hammer to block the attack. Instead, her claw strikes the shaft with no results and doesn’t connect with you. By the time she’s able to prepare another strike with her other claw, you step out of the way and are no longer within her reach.

“Ragh, you’re a feisty one!” Scarlet laughs. “Good, I don’t like dealin’ with chumps!”

She attempts to dash away, but you charge in furiously and attempt to hit her back with a ferocious reprisal.

Misty strikes at Scarlet! Rolls 24! Miss!
    Scarlet: 13HP

But your swing goes wild and the hammer hits nothing but air. And Scarlet laughs, pointing her claw at you!

“See, I knew that was going to slow you down!” she taunts you. “Come on, stop tryin’ to hit me and hit me! But it ain’t too late to quit if you can’t!”

She then makes her next move, rushing forward and jumping into the air with gymnastic-like maneuvers, flipping and somersaulting into action, making her attack unpredictable. You brace yourself for anything, but then out of the blue, she strikes forward with her claw again.

Scarlet strikes at Misty! Rolls 43! Hit for 5!
    Misty: 12HP

It hits hard and you recoil for the sudden laceration stings as her claw cuts into your abdomen. After grunting the pain off, you use her moment of confidence against her and make a reprisal attack sooner than she was thinking you would. You turn and swing before she’s able to dash around you…

Misty strikes at Scarlet! Rolls 43! Hit for 7+3=10!
    Scarlet: 3HP

And it connects perfectly, hitting her hard in the chest and causing her to stumble and go rolling into the dusty ground. After the cloud of dust blows away, you can see she’s a bit hurt, but still not willing to give up.

“Oh boy, now I’m mad,” Scarlet snarls with a wicked grin. “I’m gonna make you eat that thing when I win, so I hope you came hungry!”

Again, she rushes in, using her same acrobatic like tactics since it seems to be working for her. It doesn’t give you too much insight as to what to prepare for, but you decide to take a defensive stance and attempt to use the shaft of the sledgehammer as a defense barrier.

Scarlet strikes at Misty! Rolls 85! Hit for 4!
    Misty: 8HP

But it doesn’t work as Scarlet suddenly leaps into the air and strikes you in the back. It causes you to stumble forward, but you recover and avoid tumbling into the ground.

“Yeah, take it like a pro!” Scarlet laughs. “I am enjoyin’ this after all!”

She then rushes in to try the same thing again, but you recognize her attack pattern and now know how to prepare for it. Just when she’s about to make her strike, you throw a hard swing preemptively into the area where she’s about to land in behind you.

Misty strikes at Scarlet! Rolls 52! Hit for 8+3=11!
    Scarlet: -8HP

And it absolutely pummels her hard in the process. She’s completely swept off her feet and lands first on her butt before she’s completely down on the ground. When the dust settles, she looks exhausted and is breathing heavily as dust and dirt is all over her.

Misty has defeated Scarlet the Weavile!

All enemies defeated. Misty is victorious.

Loot Collected:
    <None>

“Owww, ow,” Scarlet moans, slowly getting up off the dusty ground. “Hot… damn, okay, you got me. Geez, you sure don’t fall for the same tricks twice.”

“Nope,” you smile in return.

“Okay, now that I know you guys are not the same kinds of pushover coward chumps I’ve had the displeasure of dealin’ with before, I’ll pitch in,” Scarlet tells you. “You’ve got guts and I like that. I like working with folks who have guts.”

Side Mission: Shed the Red COMPLETED!

“Just, let me have tonight to rest this off,” Scarlet smiles with a bit of embarrassment. “Man, you hit like you were trying to pulverize my unborn grandchildren. Well no matter, see you in the morning!”

She then heads off, limping a bit for a moment, but then eventually walking it off just fine. You’re curious to know what her exact motives art, but it seems like she’s got good intentions and will keep true to her word.

Misty the Palpitoad (M: Water/Ground)
    Health: 20/20 | Sanity: 20/20 | Purity: 20/20
    Battle Stance: Flee
    Perk: Medicine | Abilities:
    EQUIPMENT:
    Attack Weapon: [|AW| Utility Sledgehammer] (Adds 3 damage to successful attack rolls)
    MERCENARIES:
    PACK:
    • $150 Sochas

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by EmeraldSky View Post
    @Scytherwolf @Neo Emolga

I can go repair that door for you...
    You decide to head out this evening after Carly mentioned there was a sublevel door that needed a jolt of electricity, something you could definitely provide. Thankfully, the dust and sand winds have died down and aren’t nearly as obstructive as they were this morning and early afternoon.

You take note that the streets are definitely a bit more deserted this evening, but it reminds you to watch your back at all times. What happened to Nico last night is still a very vivid memory and you shudder to think about it happening to you. Still, you do your best to minimize the noise you make and try not to venture out into the open when possible.

After walking into the Northern Reach, you keep an observant eye open, as now you know Aurorawatch’s gaze on this area not as vigilant, you’re on your own to avoid running into ghouls and chimeras. Still, you tread carefully, using abandoned vehicles, walls, and other obstructions to make sure the coast is clear before making your way forward.

You come across one abandoned passenger vehicle that has a black, hooded shawl still in fairly good condition. Though it’s a bit big for your size and was likely sized for a Pokémon double your height, it still fits around you and it helps conceal you even further, covering your yellow fur and making you almost as dark as a shadow. Thankfully, it seems to be effective as a two ghouls, a hideous Carracosta ghoul and a Furfrou ghoul that has lost almost all of its fur, pass by and never notice you.

Once you finally make it to the sterilization plant, you head down to the sublevel stairs and find the Damaged Sublevel Door that Carly had located earlier. Using a flashlight, you check it over and it looks like she was right. The AG0143 Module is definitely beyond repair. Meanwhile, it looks like emergency power must have run out a while ago, which doesn’t surprise you considering it’s been three years since the OMEN incident and it definitely looks like the building’s been unused for that entire time.

You investigate the electrical box’s wiring and you find two connecting wires that connect to the power unit. You decide to take the two connecting wires, place the ends on your red cheeks, and carefully discharge your electrical power into them, making sure not to overload it all at once. As your electricity now circulates throughout the system, it causes the emergency lighting to flicker back on and then consistently stay on. Still, you try to keep a steady pace of discharging, making sure it’s getting enough juice but not more than it can handle that could potentially damage the whole system.

It takes almost a half hour’s worth of generous electrical discharge, but after nearly exhausting all of your electricity, you’ve given the emergency power system at least enough juice to go on for an additional three weeks, which you imagine should be plenty of time to work with before it goes out again.

{Damaged Sublevel Door: Replacement AG0143 Module AND +Electric Type+}

You check the console display readout on the sublevel door and it looks like it’s on and power is running through it. However, you get a display readout of “WARNING: SYSTEM MALFUNCTION DETECTED, CONTACT MAINTENANCE ADMINISTRATOR.” Still, it’s nothing to be alarmed about as you know that error message is definitely because of the damaged AG0143 module. Once a replacement is found, you figure that should be enough to get things up and going with this door.

With that out of the way, you decide to head back to base, carefully heading back the same way you came, and making sure you watch the shadows behind your back on the way home.

Lita the Pikachu (S: Electric)
    Health: 16/16 | Sanity: 20/20 | Purity: 24/24
    Perk: Security | Abilities: Clairvoyance
    EQUIPMENT:
    Attack Weapon: [|AW| Steel Bow] (Adds 1d4 damage to successful attack rolls)
    Defense Armor: [|DA| Bronze Guard] (Reduces incoming Health damage by 1 point each time Health damage is taken)
    MERCENARIES:
    PACK:
    • $105 Sochas$
    • [|AW| Combat Longbow] (Adds 1d6 damage to successful attack rolls)
    • [|AW| Razor Composite Bow] (Adds 2 damage to successful attack rolls)

7. This post has been liked by:

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Chibi Altaria View Post
    OOC: I'm going to equip the Vulcanfire Armament, place the Military Dagger in the Team Inventory and use Medicine on Lycellus. Phew.

Nia made sure all her equipment was ready to treat Lycellus. Because the Eternatus was so big, she prepared a few booster shots to go straight to its heart. That should do the trick. The Alolan Vulpix smiled as she tested a syringe totally not creepy.
    After gearing up with the Vulcanfire Armament, you decide to put the Military Dagger into the equipment locker in case you want to grab it later or let someone else take it with them.

With that all set, you decide to get to work on Lycellus, seeing that while he’s physically healthy, his mental state has taken a horrendous beating and his spirit itself has been shackled by shadowy presences.

The booster shots seem to be quite effective and they get him to relax while you prepare a homebrewed cocktail of antidepressants and cognitive remedies to help clear his mind of the corruptive mental trauma he’s endured from that cursed children’s book and codec. With it, you mix in some of Syrax’s holy water to purify his soul, using your medicinal knowledge to help the regiment find the fastest and most effective way to his heart and cleanse it of the darkness surrounding it.

It’s almost an adventure in itself to climb on his back and arrive at the spot on his back that would serve as the best possible injection sight, but you make it and administer the medicinal cocktail you’ve created.

Within minutes, the reagents circulate through his body and fully restore his mental and spiritual state back to normal.

Lycellus’s Sanity and Purity stats have been fully restored!

Lycellus the Eternatus (L: Dragon/Poison)
    Health: 24/24 | Sanity: 20/20 | Purity: 16/16
    Perk: Security | Abilities:
    EQUIPMENT:
    Attack Weapon: [|AW| Veteran’s Warhammer] (Adds 4 damage to successful attack rolls)
    MERCENARIES:
    PACK:
    • $170 Sochas$

He seems to be doing much better and it looks as though the horrors of those cursed items is now nothing more than a distant memory, like nothing more than a silly nightmare he had as a child that he barely even remembers.

Nia the Alolan Vulpix (S: Ice)
    Health: 16/16 | Sanity: 20/20 | Purity: 24/24
    Perk: Medicine | Abilities:
    EQUIPMENT:
    Attack Weapon: [|AW| Vulcanfire Armament] (Adds 1d8 damage to successful attack rolls)
    Defense Armor: [|DA| Riot Bracers] (Reduces incoming Health damage by 1 point each time Health damage is taken)
    Jewelry: [|JY| Amethyst Bracer] (Reduces incoming Sanity damage by 2 points each time Sanity damage is taken, Revives player and breaks upon Death)
    Utopian Aspect: [|UA| Soulfire Fury] (25% chance of dealing double damage each time a successful strike is made)
    MERCENARIES:
    PACK:
    • $196 Sochas$
    • Spelon Berry (Restores all Sanity)

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Lychee View Post
    Nico was a different pokemon yesterday, so he highly doubted anyone would catch on to the fact he was going to talk his way into the Exacta Military compound again.
    This time, the other side!

He quietly lumbered off to search (14b) Western Side Aurorawatch Military Bunker, passing a vaguely familiar Heatran on his way out.
    You decide to head south to the Exacta Military Compound tonight, enjoying the fact that the wind and dust isn’t a nuisance like it was earlier today. For one thing, you figure no one will ever know you were the Cinccino that was there yesterday.

As you slowly walk down, you eventually arrive at the western side where Aurorawatch has their center of operations. Even at this hour, many Pokémon are standing guard and keeping a vigilant watch on things. However, it seems as though they’re mainly on the lookout for ghouls and chimeras, not necessarily normal-looking Pokémon, which does give you a bit of an advantage.

When you get to the large, metallic bunker door, you see a battle-hardened Furret with combat armor and holding some kind of hand-held cannon armament. She looks a bit tired, as if her face says she’d rather be out in the field hunting ghouls rather than just standing here doing nothing. Meanwhile, a younger Aurorawatch Jolteon is there sitting beside her, looking like he can’t wait until his shift is over. You lumber toward the Furret, who looks a bit more alert when you arrive.

“Sup,” she greets you. “Need something?”

“Yeah, uhh, I’m a little lost,” you tell her, shrugging a bit. “I’m looking for Paladin Crez regarding the Aurorawatch Reserve Officer Training Corps program, but they didn’t tell me where I needed to go.”

“Bloody hell, yeah, I’m not surprised,” the Furret sighs. “But really, you’re meeting him at this hour?”

“Yeah,” you shrug, looking away a bit. “He mentioned this was the only time slot he has available for a preliminary screening interview and I’m already running late. Have either of you seen him lately?”

“Nope, can’t say I have,” the Jolteon replies with a skeptical look on his face.

“Same, me neither,” the Furret adds. “He’s probably inside. If you ask around, someone might know where he is and can probably help you out.”

“Okay, thanks so much,” you reply to her.

She then lets you in and you start your investigation. From what you can see, while they tried to make this look and feel like a more authentic military compound with mess halls, bunkers, training areas, fitness rooms, and all the other facilities Aurorawatch’s soldiers would need, it still looks much more like the hotel it used to be. They haven’t changed the aesthetic very much and despite all the repurposing they’ve done, the building’s original purpose is definitely still very much apparent.

Thankfully, it doesn’t look like too many soldiers are moving about, which allows you to explore freely. While some activities are still going on tonight and you can still find occasional Aurorawatch soldiers going about their nightly business, most of the rooms and facilities are locked down for the evening. Still, even despite that, you don’t find too many things out of the ordinary.

You soon arrive at the quartermaster’s area, as well as the military supply holding and storage. A good portion of it seems to be under tight scrutiny to avoid theft. From what you can see, Aurorawatch’s main issue isn’t lack of weaponry or equipment. They definitely seem to be quite well-stocked as far as that goes. What they’re really lacking in is overall staff and manpower.

Around this area, you also find an equipment and resource salvaging center. Most of the desks and workbenches seem to be empty, though they’ve left a lot of scattered equipment around. Broken weapons, armor, and other technologies are also here, but you come across one circuit board that seems very suspicious.

From an outside glance, nothing seems wrong with it, looking like an average circuit board for a “Wall Vault” system. Some of the capacitors and transistors look like they’ve been burnt out and need to be replaced. Still, what stands out the most about it is the fact there’s a noticeable Stalker’s dark aura drifting from it. That definitely raises a red flag.

You’re not quite sure how this piece of equipment got here, but it’s likely that Aurorawatch might have found it out in the field and decided to recover it to see if it was worth salvaging, repairing, or repurposing depending on the kind of circuity it has. Still, they probably aren’t aware it has a connection to the Stalkers in some way, and they may end up scrapping it without realizing there’s something deeper going on.

You look over your shoulder to make sure no one’s watching, and you decide to take it. You figure better to take it and have another Emissary repair it rather than leave it here and later on discover Aurorawatch disposed of it, never realizing the truth…

[Damaged “Wall Vault” Circuit Board: <Repair>] has been added to the Team Inventory.

You continue to search throughout the rest of the compound, but you don’t find anything else that stands out as being suspicious. You decide to head back and as you head out the door, you see that the Furret and Jolteon are no longer there, likely having fulfilled their shift for the night. Instead, you pass by an Aurorawatch Unfezant that doesn’t say a word to you as you go out and leave.

Once you walk away from the compound, you head back up north toward the steel mill, making sure no one’s watching you tonight either. You definitely don’t want a repeat of what happened last night…

Nico the Snorlax (L: Normal)
    Battle Stance: Ferocious
    Perk: Diplomacy | Abilities:
    EQUIPMENT:
    Attack Weapon: [|AW| Rogue’s Dagger] (Adds 3 damage to successful attack rolls)
    MERCENARIES:
    PACK:
    • $325 Sochas$
      [OMEN Sample Collection Jar]

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Shruikan View Post

After hearing Scared found that Shrouded Draconic Alcove in Riverside Park, you decided to check it out for yourself to see what’s going on with it. Sacred noted that there was a small, hidden alcove that looked like it had been around for some time, though a dragon type Pokémon must have found it recently and decided to make it a hiding spot. While he wasn’t able to address it at the time, you know you definitely have the capability to, so you volunteer to look into it to see what exactly its hiding.

You head out of the steel mill Emissary base and fly your way southeast toward the park. You try to follow the directions Sacred gave, noting that is was around the far northern outskirt of the park. It’s quite easy to miss and when you do eventually find it, you see the jade-colored draconic barrier that’s blocking the entrance.

With a simple Dragonbreath attack, you unleash a torrent of biting, green-colored flames upon the barrier, which then melts into nothingness like ice on a burning hot plate.

{Shrouded Draconic Alcove: +Dragon Type+}

After the barrier vanishes, you realize it’s too small for your whole body to enter, so you crawl head-first into the alcove. Thankfully, it doesn’t go very deep at all and it looks like it was intended to hide one thing only.

At the very end of the small tunnel, you find a golden key with an intricately designed eight-pointed star on the base while the prongs at the end of the key have an ornate style to them. It instantly reminds you of the Sun Key that was found in Ashen Park and you definitely think there’s a connection between the two.

You’re not able to reach in and grab it with your claw, but you’re able to bite down on it and hold it in your mouth as you pull your body back out of the tunnel. Once you’re out, you place the key into your claw and stow it away for later.

[Star Key] was added to the Team Inventory.

With that errand taken care of, you then head back to base, flying through the night sky to get some rest before tomorrow morning arrives.

Lycellus the Eternatus (L: Dragon/Poison)
    Perk: Security | Abilities:
    EQUIPMENT:
    Attack Weapon: [|AW| Veteran’s Warhammer] (Adds 4 damage to successful attack rolls)
    MERCENARIES:
    PACK:
    • $170 Sochas$

Senior Administrator

10 Saadat the Dewott has been murdered by the Stalkers.

There was nothing preparing Aurorawatch for what they were about to find in the morning. But when Paladin Neshen the Drapion had been informed about it, she frankly wasn’t surprised.

“Hey, eh, Neshen,” Terene the Nickit had approached the Drapion.

“It’s Paladin Neshen, you scrub squire!” Neshen scolded the fox Pokémon. “What the hell is so important right now?”

“It’s Saadat,” Terene told her with a grimace. “They found his body this morning. Wasn’t a ghoul or a chimera either. Definitely a Stalker.”

To Neshen, Saadat was just another scrub squire just like Terene. She didn’t even care all that much about him. To her, he was a young, stuck-up try-hard that was probably trying to brown nose his way up through the ranks. To her, it was a joke, the kid was barely past puberty and here he was acting like he was hot stuff and ready to take on being the next commander. Neshen hated kids that thought they were child prodigies like that. Still, Neshen wasn’t in the mood for more superstitious excuses. The Stalkers were just these boogeymen to her and so far hadn’t killed anyone that was actually important to her. Still, that didn’t mean they might one day and she wanted to see exactly what lead them to this conclusion that an Aurorawatch Squire was killed by one of them.

“How the hell are you so sure it’s a Stalker?” Neshen questioned her. “We’ve had plenty of Squires killed by ghouls and chimeras before, so be sure of this because you’re wasting my time if it’s not.”

“Well,” Terene shrugged with a smile, “unless ghouls and chimeras suddenly started writing poems about whoever they killed, I’d say Obscene did this one again.”

“Remind me who this ‘Obscene’ is and why I should care,” Neshen spat back at her.

“Yeah, ‘Obscene,’ likes to kill Pokémon and then write kiddie stories and poems about how they died,” Terene replied a bit with a nervous smile. “Come see for yourself.”

Neshen had a lot to do today, but she decided to see exactly why Terene was talking about just so she would be in the know considering there was a good chance it would come up today if one of Aurorawatch’s own was murdered.

She was led to the outside and realized Saadat’s body was not found within the compound itself, but instead outside. Around the exterior of the building, they found the body of the Dewott… and the head about ten feet away from it, face-down it the dusty dirt. Initiate Rali the Treecko was there, still looking shocked about the whole thing while Ancho the Claydol was trying to assess cause of death and other forensics.

“Yeah, eh, like I said, Obscene wrote a story poem and left it by his headless body,” Terene chuckled nervously. “Eh heh, it goes like-“

“I don’t want to bloody hear it,” Neshen snapped. “What the hell made you think I want to hear a poem?”

“It’s cool, thought you might want it as, eh, evidence,” Terene tried to smile. “Yeah, you’re right, what was I thinking? Silly me.”

Terene decided not to pursue it any further, and it wasn’t long before Neshen had left, not even wanting an update or report regarding Saadat’s murder.

“How could she be so heartless?” Rali asked as she approached Terene the Nickit, surprised about how unconcerned Neshen was regarding Saadat’s death. “What if this happened to her!?”

“Yeah, don’t think anyone would miss her,” Terene shrugged. “Kinda makes me wonder if she’s one of them…”

Doom Tracker:
    3/40

Senior Administrator

Morning has arrived in Exacta City
    Submit your Day 4: Day Cycle Actions now!

Time Remaining:

CLICK HERE

(December 2, 2020, 11:00:00 pm EST)

@EmeraldSky @Noblejanobii @Scytherwolf @SlickSlack @Lychee @Ho-Oh @Suicune’s Fire @Shruikan @Chibi Altaria @Bulbasaur @James-Typhlosion @TylerNinetales