@EmeraldSky @Noblejanobii @Scytherwolf @SlickSlack @Lychee @Ho-Oh @Suicune’s Fire @Shruikan @Chibi Altaria @Bulbasaur @James-Typhlosion @TylerNinetales

Hey guys.

So as it’s currently set, during the end of every Night Cycle, a random civilian or player can be targeted by the Stalkers (it’s an equal chance for everyone and as it stands, not even traveling together will prevent a death this way). If it’s a civilian, there is some threat of loss if they’re a shop owner or have a skill/perk that would have come in handy. If they’re a player, obviously that’s also pretty nasty as they could lose equipment and now they need to work around being a different Pokémon.

When I made the development choice of having it possible for Stalkers to potentially target players, I overlooked the fact they would lose half their sochas and could lose equipment from that (each time you die, each item as a 50% chance of being lost). That’s pretty sucky and unfair and I honestly wouldn't be cool with that either if I was a player. My original intention was to make it a bit more exciting and dicey by having the players consider the fact they could be next! But I think it’s uncool if losing equipment and stuff could happen as a result just due to bad luck like that.

So by using the voting options, let me know your thoughts based on these below. If enough people feel a certain way, I’ll modify the mechanics behind how Stalkers chose their targets to keep things fair and fun.

• Option A – Keep it as is. If you honestly think things are fine as is and you don’t mind having the risk of being a target and don’t even mind the potential money and equipment loss as a result, this is the option to pick.
  • Option B – Players can still be targets, but no equipment/money losses from dying this way. This means exactly as it says. You can still be killed during the end of the Night Cycle, but all those nasty in-game penalties like losing half your sochas and having chances of losing your gear are tossed out for these instances. But you do become one of your reincarnation Pokémon.
  • Option C – Players will only become targets later in the game. Kind of like Season 4. When the players recovered a Phylactery, this triggered a mini Dark Event where they were hunted and could now become targets. So this would mean in the early parts of the game, you’re safe, but later on after a certain something happens, you all come on that list. If we go with Option C, the loss of money and equipment is taken off.
  • Option D – Take us off the list entirely! This means players will never become targets of Night Cycle Stalker attacks. Wholesome plot armor for all! And you also ruin Aglome Oen’s day and I know everyone enjoys that. So do I, but don’t tell him I said so! I still haven’t figured out where he’s hiding these days.

This poll will close on Wednesday the 18th, so please make your voice heard soon! In the meantime, please hold off on making your action choice as the results of this poll could potentially affect what happens in Day 3. Don’t worry about the Day 3 Day Cycle countdown timer while this is active, I’m freezing that and it won’t take affect until after this poll closes and we know the results.

Also, for Lychee specially, if the voting lands on anything besides Option A or B, I’ll overturn the Day 2 Night Cycle results, Nico will stay as a Cinccino, and a civilian will be rolled instead.

Also, feel free to share your thoughts on this as well.