Pokemon Wins the*gameHERs Awards

Winners for the*gameHERs Awards have been announced and Pokemon was able to pick up a win!
    The purpose of the*gameHERs Awards was to recognize the amazing talent from women in the gaming industry. There were three Pokemon related nominees for three different categories. And guess what. Pokemon was able to pick up the win as Best Social Media Account!
    The Girl Power Team at Pokemon

This amazing accomplishment is all thanks to the girl power social media team at Pokemon. The amazing social media team at Pokemon includes includes Chaka Cumberbatch-Tinsley as lead with Chole Harper and Joyce “Lulu” Tammany. These amazing women have been together for around two years. They are the powerhouse of the Pokemon social media presence. Together they have worked with all kinds of amazing teams in and out of Pokemon.
    All those amazing pictures of the Detective Pikachu plush? That was them. Those motivational moments of touching scenes from the Pokemon anime? You bet that was them. Like those viral meme tweets from Pokemon? Yeah. Totally them.
    If you saw a tweet or something Pokemon related then you know these girl geniuses were behind it.
    Below is what Chaka Cumberbatch-Tinsley had to say about her team amazing win for Pokemon in the*gameHERs Awards.
    So grateful for this incredible honor, for my powerful team, our internal partners, the amazing Pokémon community, and for the opportunity to contribute to a brand I’ve loved for as long as I can remember ??
    Thank you all so much for believing in @Pokemon ? https://t.co/5uVQkQBvWp
    — Revolutionary Girl Chaka (@princessology) November 19, 2020
    Thank you all so much for the kind words! Really want to stress how much I appreciate all the internal teams we collaborate with on our content each day—it really takes a village, and this village is CRAZY talented pic.twitter.com/pn88vZEPmV
    — Revolutionary Girl Chaka (@princessology) November 20, 2020
    This is surely a revolutionary win for these amazing ladies and Pokemon. It is certainly well earn and we can’t wait to see what this amazing team of women will do in the future with Pokemon and beyond!
    Source: the*gameHERs Awards
    The post Pokemon Wins the*gameHERs Awards appeared first on Pokémon Crossroads.

Read more or post a comment.

The applause, applause, applause~ MC Elesa's Avatar
    Editor-in-Chief

Senior Administrator

So glad that Pokemon was able to win an award from this. If you follow Pokemon on Twitter then you know they have just an amazing social media game.

Also, the person behind the account is amazing. So friendly and totally a geek. She and her team know what they are doing.
    Currently Playing: "CHRISTMAS!!!!"

By Neo Emolga