Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Administrator

I've just got all my videos I wanted saved 'Unlisted' on my Youtube. I had to for some of those I never expected to win and got super lucky on especially.

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Yeah, I just don't have that kind of luck with these things. XD

Also, my goodness, even 5 tickets a day with this special limited time promotion isn't getting me anywhere. Again, tried for a 40cm Eevee, no dice, can't even budge these things lately and I tried three different spots. Yesterday and the day before didn't have much at all come out of those attempts either.

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Scytherwolf View Post
    Nice, those look huge! The Yellow Shibe didn't look like it put up much of a fight, though! One little poke and down it went! XD

In the meantime, I won a big Chansey yesterday. Finally broke that winless six month long dry spell!

Administrator

Sadly no luck here lately. Lot of nothing even with all those extra tickets. Sadly it seems to have gone back down to 2 per day for free tickets.

The time is upon us...

Reach for the Stars ~★ Chibi Altaria's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Scytherwolf View Post
    I can't see either of those. D:

Also I made a Toreba account ages ago but I hate people watching me so I've never actually played. xD

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Chibi Altaria View Post
    I can't see either of those. D:

Also I made a Toreba account ages ago but I hate people watching me so I've never actually played. xD
    I think her videos expired on the links. It's why I post to Youtube. ^^;

Yeah I used to think the same, but I quit worrying. It's not like they can see who I am and judge me for it. For all they know I'm some random person playing it there in the warehouse. They can't and won't ever know.

The time is upon us...

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    Sadly no luck here lately. Lot of nothing even with all those extra tickets. Sadly it seems to have gone back down to 2 per day for free tickets.
    Yeah, I was struggling even with 5 tickets. I burned a lot of them trying to go for those big Eevee and Christmas Pikachu plushies. I definitely have way better results going for plushies not wrapped in plastic. Anything wrapped in plastic feels like it's many times harder, though by how much does depend on how loose the plastic is. Plushies wrapped in loose baggy plastic seem to be a nightmare and glue themselves to the rubber-coated bars while tight plastic wrapping may be a bit easier as long as the claw can grab onto something and doesn't just limply slide off.

Administrator

I wish I had won at least something, but had a lot of close calls. Maybe closer to Christmas with those extra tickets they'll most likely give out

The time is upon us...

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    I wish I had won at least something, but had a lot of close calls. Maybe closer to Christmas with those extra tickets they'll most likely give out
    Yeah, though they still give those extra tickets for the 1st, 10th, and 20th. But yeah, I know even on those days, those can get gobbled rather easily.

I can't honestly say I had some close calls with the extra tickets (besides the Chansey win). That Eevee and Christmas Pikachu barely budged even though I tried a variety of different approaches and different spots to attack. But yeah, now I'm seeing less and less of that Eevee. They used to have something like four machines with that Eevee and now they're down to one. Feels like the kind of thing that's going to disappear soon.

I'm still triggered over that Jolteon, though. XD