Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    Yeah, though they still give those extra tickets for the 1st, 10th, and 20th. But yeah, I know even on those days, those can get gobbled rather easily.

I can't honestly say I had some close calls with the extra tickets (besides the Chansey win). That Eevee and Christmas Pikachu barely budged even though I tried a variety of different approaches and different spots to attack. But yeah, now I'm seeing less and less of that Eevee. They used to have something like four machines with that Eevee and now they're down to one. Feels like the kind of thing that's going to disappear soon.

I'm still triggered over that Jolteon, though. XD
    Yeah that Jolteon one would've triggered me too xD.

I expect they'll be gone soon yeah. Just like the giant Winter Chu (white scarf one) is gone. Only the small one left. It used to have about 4 machines and now it's down to one.

Who knows. Maybe Emolga is on the way...

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    Yeah that Jolteon one would've triggered me too xD.

I expect they'll be gone soon yeah. Just like the giant Winter Chu (white scarf one) is gone. Only the small one left. It used to have about 4 machines and now it's down to one.

Who knows. Maybe Emolga is on the way...
    Yeah, that big Winter Pikachu was gone so fast. I feel like it was around for only four days and then poof, no trace of it. Only that small one is around. Meanwhile, a whole lot of shiny Celebi plushies have turned up. XD I tried for one today and eh, I found out the hard way I couldn't put the claw where I wanted it to go and my intended strike spot was out of range.

And yeah, really, WHERE IS EMOLGA? I don't even like Morpeko and yet its showing up again. Come on.

Lover of Centipedes Scytherwolf's Avatar
    My win for today:

https://www.toreba.net/replay/detail/408083695

(Someday I'll upload these somewhere, but for now I don't have the energy. >_>)

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Scytherwolf View Post
    My win for today:

Another!? Holy crap, when they deliver your plushies, do they use one of those big metal shipping containers? XD

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Scytherwolf View Post
    My win for today:

yeah the video doesn't work here. Keeps taking me to a login page. =(

The time is upon us...

6. This post has been liked by:

Senior Administrator

I'm admit I've been grinding like hell through Puzzles & Conquest for that beefy 32130TP if you get to Castle Level 15 in 60 days or fewer. I started it yesterday and I'm already at Castle Level 10, so I don't think it'll be too hard. Fun game, but I don't think I'd stick with it once I hit 15 and cash in on the TP, as I know how these games usually go. You'll get very far and then eventually get stuck in a rut where the only way to really advance is to start bleeding cash into it.

I'm saving this TP for those occasions where it looks seriously close and one or two more attempts could get it. Yeah, like that Jolteon. XD

Administrator

I'm admit I've been grinding like hell through Puzzles & Conquest for that beefy 32130TP if you get to Castle Level 15 in 60 days or fewer. I started it yesterday and I'm already at Castle Level 10, so I don't think it'll be too hard. Fun game, but I don't think I'd stick with it once I hit 15 and cash in on the TP, as I know how these games usually go. You'll get very far and then eventually get stuck in a rut where the only way to really advance is to start bleeding cash into it.

I'm saving this TP for those occasions where it looks seriously close and one or two more attempts could get it. Yeah, like that Jolteon. XD
    Puzzles and Conquest? Huh? I don't know what you're referring to here xD

The time is upon us...

Senior Administrator

Puzzles and Conquest? Huh? I don't know what you're referring to here xD
    It's one of those Earn Free TP offers. Puzzles and Conquest is a whole other game, but they have a pretty hefty TP reward bonus if you go through Toreba's Earn Free TP thing and download and play the game through that. Figured I'd give it a try and it seems to be working as I've already gotten some TP just for accomplishing a few milestones in Puzzles and Conquest.

Administrator

It's one of those Earn Free TP offers. Puzzles and Conquest is a whole other game, but they have a pretty hefty TP reward bonus if you go through Toreba's Earn Free TP thing and download and play the game through that. Figured I'd give it a try and it seems to be working as I've already gotten some TP just for accomplishing a few milestones in Puzzles and Conquest.
    I'm kinda curious actually. Where do you view that list? I don't see it anymore on mine. =0

The time is upon us...

Senior Administrator

I'm kinda curious actually. Where do you view that list? I don't see it anymore on mine. =0
    It's where you see that orange "Get TP" button (or it shows your current TP). Go there as if you're buying more and there will be a button "Earn TP for Free." Click on that and that's where you find all the offers.

A lot of them are junk and don't even give you nearly enough TP for one play, but there's a few good ones that offer upwards of 20K TP just for playing a game to a certain point. Might be good to have those extra points on hand in case you get really close after using those tickets, but you need an extra play or two to finish things off.

There's a hilarious Oil of Olay offer that if you spend $80, you actually get MORE TP through that offer (like 100K or so) than if you spent $80 on TP directly. Still a bit much to spend, even if you get the stuff as a Christmas present for someone else.