Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Lover of Centipedes Scytherwolf's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    It's fine, I've been a bit lazy on compiling videos as well. xD

Though it's a bummer that if you win a prize with tickets, you need to pay for shipping now. Guh. That's just lousy. Also, I need to stop having very convincing dreams that Emolga is one of the prizes. That's happened at least twice now. xP
    Yeah I read that it was because of cheaters using multiple accounts. Luckily I can use earned tp and get free shipping if I have at least one tp win per shipping. And that's like me dreaming there were yanmega prizes! I've won a (tiny) heracross plush, but that's the only one of my favorites that's been on there.

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Scytherwolf View Post
    OMG those are amazing, Chakra! I love that eevee win!

I've won a bunch of stuff since I've been here last, but I'm still too lazy to compile my videos. XD I counted them recently and I have over a hundred wins now. O:
    I've won at least 4-5 since these too. Which Eevee win though? XD the ping pong or pinball? Both were stupid lucky I'd say xD.

Geez that's a lot! Congrats either way! My grand total is 28 now if I remember right. Will have to count later.

Yeah I'm disappointed that it's no longer free shipping if you win a prize with a free play ticket. Kinda defeats the purpose of you ask me.

@Neo Emolga yeah they just need to add it already. Emolga is long overdue for some spotlight in Toreba. It should be a very exclusive one that you can't get anywhere else!

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    I've won at least 4-5 since these too. Which Eevee win though? XD the ping pong or pinball? Both were stupid lucky I'd say xD.

Geez that's a lot! Congrats either way! My grand total is 28 now if I remember right. Will have to count later.

Yeah I'm disappointed that it's no longer free shipping if you win a prize with a free play ticket. Kinda defeats the purpose of you ask me.

@Neo Emolga yeah they just need to add it already. Emolga is long overdue for some spotlight in Toreba. It should be a very exclusive one that you can't get anywhere else!
    Oh I meant the pinball one! I usually have back luck with those. XD

Thanks! I don't have them all (I gave away/sell some) but I've gotten a LOT.

Yeah it's really annoying. At least I have tapjoy for that. Hopefully they make some improvements to the game if they're gonna get rid of the free shipping for tickets. ]:<

Administrator

Oh I meant the pinball one! I usually have back luck with those. XD

Thanks! I don't have them all (I gave away/sell some) but I've gotten a LOT.

Yeah it's really annoying. At least I have tapjoy for that. Hopefully they make some improvements to the game if they're gonna get rid of the free shipping for tickets. ]:<
    The pinball one absolutely surprised me. That video was my first time ever seeing that particular setup........and my first attempt ever xD. Never saw it again after that.

Yeah I still have some that I won in the plastic wrappings. Just in case I ever won. Only one I opened recently was the Pikachu with the candy, but have yet to even try the candy.

I haven't even moved to others yet. I stuck with Toreba cause I heard like all of the others you can win prizes, but you gotta pay for shipment.

The time is upon us...

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

My most recent win:

I've already got two giant Pichu plushies already, so this third one... yeah, I don't even know where to put these anymore. xD I think I finally have enough plushies to bury myself in a pile of them.

The pinball one absolutely surprised me. That video was my first time ever seeing that particular setup........and my first attempt ever xD. Never saw it again after that.

Yeah I still have some that I won in the plastic wrappings. Just in case I ever won. Only one I opened recently was the Pikachu with the candy, but have yet to even try the candy.

I haven't even moved to others yet. I stuck with Toreba cause I heard like all of the others you can win prizes, but you gotta pay for shipment.
    It comes around from time to time. Mostly I don't bother with it. XD

I never had one that came with candy. Wonder what it's like.

Tokyocatch has free shipping; I've won some from there. Not many though because no way to earn points like with Toreba.

I think I finally have enough plushies to bury myself in a pile of them.
    Those are rookie numbers.

Administrator

It comes around from time to time. Mostly I don't bother with it. XD

I never had one that came with candy. Wonder what it's like.

Tokyocatch has free shipping; I've won some from there. Not many though because no way to earn points like with Toreba.

I tried it just to try it cause I hadn't yet. Saw so many fail so I didn't expect much. Yet somehow my first attempt ever I won xD.

I just opened the pouch with it. It's only like 5 piece of what looks like hard candy. I'll let you guys know once I try it out!

Sadly Toreba doesn't have a way to earn free TP for me. Outside of purchasing weird and sketchy site deals. Nothing like playing games to a certain level or anything. It's weird of iOS and Android differ on this game.

The time is upon us...

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Looking forward to seeing pictures of your plushie swimming pool. ;P

I tried it just to try it cause I hadn't yet. Saw so many fail so I didn't expect much. Yet somehow my first attempt ever I won xD.

I just opened the pouch with it. It's only like 5 piece of what looks like hard candy. I'll let you guys know once I try it out!

Sadly Toreba doesn't have a way to earn free TP for me. Outside of purchasing weird and sketchy site deals. Nothing like playing games to a certain level or anything. It's weird of iOS and Android differ on this game.
    That's awesome. I've gotten some first try ping pong wins.

Oh that's stupid...I don't get why they can't have the same offers on both?

Looking forward to seeing pictures of your plushie swimming pool. ;P
    I'm actually gonna make a plushie pile/reading area in my room once I rearrange things. XD (I do have a big pile of them right now on my boxes of notebooks lol)