Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Administrator

Interesting how it's not there for me. Wonder why the option is just totally gone for me. Oh well.

Still working to get that winter Pikachu. Hopefully they add the bigger one back on soon.

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

Lover of Centipedes Scytherwolf's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Noel Emolga View Post
    Another!? Holy crap, when they deliver your plushies, do they use one of those big metal shipping containers? XD
    I actually have two big orders that haven't shipped yet and they're each 6-7 big plushies so...I don't know how they'll ship when they do but we'll see.

Growlithe win today!

https://imgur.com/07epHxh

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Scytherwolf View Post
    I actually have two big orders that haven't shipped yet and they're each 6-7 big plushies so...I don't know how they'll ship when they do but we'll see.

Growlithe win today!

https://imgur.com/07epHxh
    NICE! Great job, rolled right in there for you! You're a crazy good wizard at these things!

Tried for an Espeon today but... splat, didn't quite make it budge enough.

4. This post has been liked by:

Senior Administrator

Managed to get one of these Ampharos dudes. :3

It almost looked like it wasn't going to get in there, but when it did, that gave me a nice good smile. :3

Been trying to get one of these for a while, they're tough! And I'm surprised no one was trying to get this or was waiting on line.

https://i.imgur.com/dlo3VV9.mp4

https://i.imgur.com/XASX9lB.mp4

Today's wins. I've won dozens of other plushies in the time I've been gone, so I really gotta do a compilation video of them sometime.

Senior Administrator

https://i.imgur.com/dlo3VV9.mp4

https://i.imgur.com/XASX9lB.mp4

Today's wins. I've won dozens of other plushies in the time I've been gone, so I really gotta do a compilation video of them sometime.
    DOZENS!? I'm really curious as to how and where you're stashing all of these! Also, I've tried quite a few times for that Leafeon and Glaceon, never quite came close, though!

I won these two since the last win with Ampharos. The second one is for that 1st Movie Pikachu, the one holding the black envelope thing (usually featured alongside that Dragonite with the messenger bag).

So far I'm up to six fairly decent-sized plushies now, which is great considering I've only spent $10 on Toreba just to get those daily tickets. That's like only a $1.67 per plushie, which is crazy good for these!

Administrator

Sadly I've been pretty dry in wins lately myself *cries.* Still hoping to win that shiny Celebi before it goes away. Or that they bring back Jirachi so I can win that. Congrats to you both on some awesome wins!

The time is upon us...

9. This post has been liked by:

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    Sadly I've been pretty dry in wins lately myself *cries.* Still hoping to win that shiny Celebi before it goes away. Or that they bring back Jirachi so I can win that. Congrats to you both on some awesome wins!
    You'll get something soon, I'm sure. I had a long dry spell for a while, too. I'll admit, some of my wins were like just dumbfounding where I was shocked no one was trying for it and they just left it one or two plays away from winning it.

Lately, I've been trying for that Eevee pillow and boy, that thing is stubborn. XD

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    DOZENS!? I'm really curious as to how and where you're stashing all of these! Also, I've tried quite a few times for that Leafeon and Glaceon, never quite came close, though!

I won these two since the last win with Ampharos. The second one is for that 1st Movie Pikachu, the one holding the black envelope thing (usually featured alongside that Dragonite with the messenger bag).

So far I'm up to six fairly decent-sized plushies now, which is great considering I've only spent $10 on Toreba just to get those daily tickets. That's like only a $1.67 per plushie, which is crazy good for these!
    Yes. XD As for how, tapjoy. Looooots of tapjoy and finding the good games. I spend a few dollars on some games that give me LOTS of tp. Others I don't have to pay anything. Also practice on the actual crane games, I got really good at one kind a month-ish ago, and won a ton of stuff from machines with that setup. As for where I stash them well right now I have several on my bed + shelves plus others in my plush hammock (which I keep my pokemon plushies in), some I'm going to sell when I get around to it. For the bigger ones I want to have a little reading area/plush pile in the corner of my room when I finally get around to rearranging things. XD My wins from the past few months haven't come yet (they're BIG orders and covid has screwed things up so I understand the wait) and I have some from there I'm gonna sell so I'll probably wait till they get here to sell all the stuff I want to.

That's awesome you won more! (And pokemon too!) I have WEIRD luck with pokemon. I seem to win only specific kinds (lately my thing has been vulpixses...I won a lot of vulpixes XD) and others I can't manage to get. I seem to have the most luck with vulpix, growlithe, and raichu - doesn't matter the size/style of the pushie, I always seem to get those. XD The leafeon/glaceon I won yesterday were my first eevee-related wins actually. I've never won a pikachu...despite there being lots of them. XD I DID win a pichu the other day though. o:

Yeah that's a REALLY good deal for them! With my tapjoy stuff I've gotten so many plushies (I don't even have an exact count XD) for probably like $20-25. Which is great because I don't have much money, and selling some of them can help with that.

Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    Don't give up! O: You're the one who got me into Toreba and inspired me to give it a try. And I get weeks where I have stupid dry spells but the luck always comes back eventually. Good luck on getting that celebi!

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    You'll get something soon, I'm sure. I had a long dry spell for a while, too. I'll admit, some of my wins were like just dumbfounding where I was shocked no one was trying for it and they just left it one or two plays away from winning it.

Lately, I've been trying for that Eevee pillow and boy, that thing is stubborn. XD
    I've had those wins too, or ones where people keep getting in and out of line but nobody plays, and I'm finally just like "screw it" and get the prize in one try. XD Also have you ever had a stuck-on-claw win? I had a pretty funny one a while ago. XD

I haven't tried for the eevee pillow but now I'm curious about it. O: Honestly I could try to win it (if the machine isn't total crap) and the celebi and send them to you guys if you paid for shipping? Obviously not a guarantee I'd win 'em but I could give it a go....might take a loooong time to get to me though because shipping delays with large orders and I already have some in my cart. XD

12. This post has been liked by:

Administrator

Don't give up! O: You're the one who got me into Toreba and inspired me to give it a try. And I get weeks where I have stupid dry spells but the luck always comes back eventually. Good luck on getting that celebi!
    Aww, well thanks for the vote of confidence! =3. Yeah sometimes it takes awhile, but it's been quite a few months now. I'm sure I'll get lucky sooner or later. I just hope it's before the Celebi disappears xD. Or if a Jirachi shows up. I already know if one does my wallet will feel like its trying to jump out...and I'd rather try to not spend another dime on this. Unless I have to.

The time is upon us...