Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Remember to guess if you have an idea as to who your santa might be!
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Hello everybody! For the Secret Santa event 2020, I received a Seel and a Spheal from Noblejanobii! The trade has just happened.

Here is what she wrote about them : "A Lax natured Seel that is Alert to Sounds named Evan and a Docile natured Spheal that takes plenty of siestas named Ali! Evan knows the moves: Ice Shard, Rest, Aqua Tail, and Iron Tail. Ali knows the moves: Signal Beam, Super Fang, Rest, and Snore."
    After receiving the Pokemon in my Alpha Sapphire game, I checked their IVs : they both have a perfect IV (Speed for Evan, HP for Ali) and Ali's Attack IV is 0. I'm glad they both have a perfect IV and I don't mind the 0 Attack IV because Walrein is a special attacker anyway.

I love this Seel and Spheal duo, and I happily give them my Seel/Spheal of approval. :D
    Thanks again @Noblejanobii for this awesome gift! And thanks again @Chakramaster for hosting the Secret Santa event 2020!

Special thanks to Fate for this cute avatar and this cute banner! :D
    Special thanks to AD for this awesome Chikorita GIF! :D

3. This post has been liked by:

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by EmeraldSky View Post
    Someone made a beautiful drawing depicting four of my favorite Pokemon as the Four Swords Links:

Have a look!

Huge thanks to my Secret Santa!
    So I'll go ahead and come out and say that I was your santa! Had a lot of fun drawing this since Four Swords is my favorite Legend of Zelda game. Glad to see you like it so much!!

Also since I participated in all three categories I got several gifts.

So for the non-WiFi SS I got a very adorable Shaymin plush from Lychee!! It's one I didn't have yet already so that was very special.

Spoiler:

Then for my Wi-Fi Santa, Shruikan gave me three eggs on my Ultra Sun that I have yet to hatch but they're all gonna have egg moves so that's gonna be exciting. (Hoping to hatch them soon.)

And for my SwSh Santa, MC Elesa got me a Shiny Mimikyu!! He's a very adorable child and I love him dearly.
    / / / / / / / /

5. This post has been liked by:

The applause, applause, applause~ MC Elesa's Avatar
    Editor-in-Chief

Senior Administrator

Oh man. Was I suppose to post here? Well...

My Secret Santa for both Non-Wifi and SwSH was Noblejanboii.

For Wifi, they got me a Shiny Squirtle and Purified Oddish from Pokemon GO. They even included a touching story of how they were once friends but were tore apart but found each other later one.

Noblejanboii also made me an art piece for all of my favorite Pokemon. Really awesome. Love it.

It was also awesome that Noblejanboii was my Secret Santa to give a gift to via Wifi. I hatched so many eggs to get that Shiny. Just in time too. A little thank you for all the work they have done for me over the years as a writer.

My non-wifi Secret Santa was @Shruikan. I wrote them a nice short story using their favorite Pokemon and their OC. Got to flex my creative writing skills which rarely do these days. I hope they loved it. Sounds like they did.
    Currently Playing: "CHRISTMAS!!!!"

By Neo Emolga

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by MC Elesa View Post
    Noblejanboii also made me an art piece for all of my favorite Pokemon. Really awesome. Love it.
    While I was your SwSh Wi-Fi santa i actually wasn’t your Non-Wifi Santa! I drew EmeraldSky’s piece. A different talented artist drew that piece. ;)
    / / / / / / / /

The applause, applause, applause~ MC Elesa's Avatar
    Editor-in-Chief

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    While I was your SwSh Wi-Fi santa i actually wasn’t your Non-Wifi Santa! I drew EmeraldSky’s piece. A different talented artist drew that piece. ;)
    The plot thickens! I wonder who drew that then.
    Currently Playing: "CHRISTMAS!!!!"

By Neo Emolga