Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Administrator

Secret Santa Event 2020!

Thank you to Pokemon Trainer Sarah for the spectacular banner!

Spread the Joy this Season!
    Hosts: Chakramaster

Spread the joy cause it's here once again!

Hello everyone and welcome once again to PXR's Secret Santa Event 2020!

Boy has it been a year

This event is a gift exchange (be sure to keep who you get as a secret)! Sign ups begin now and will close on December 4th. After signing up, you will be given another member’s username who signed up as well (on the 4th of December). This person is who you will be sending a gift to. Since you signed up, that means you will be receiving a gift from another Secret Santa! It's a surprise every year just who you may get! Be sure to watch what everyone else lists for ideas. The gifts will be delivered the day of or after Christmas, depending on the event manager's schedules.

Note: Everyone's gift will be posted at the end of the event for everyone on the forum (and beyond) to view.
    If you are not comfortable with a public display of your work, please let either myself, Chakramaster know when submitting your gift (or any time after that).

List of Participants:

Wifi:
    1. Noblejanobii
    2. Shruikan
    3. Cleobel

Non-Wifi:
    1. Noblejanobii
    2. EmeraldSky
    3. Neo Emolga
    4. Shruikan
    5. MC Elesa
    6. SlickSlack
    7. *Lychee*
    8. Chakramaster
    9. TotodileHop24
    10. Sahira

Sw/Sh (Exclusive! Must meet restrictions):
    1. Noblejanobii
    2. MC Elesa

People who have been crossed off are the entrants who have submitted their gift for their recipient!
    People in red have had to pull out (but told me on time--thank you!).

Be sure to read over your recipient’s sign up post when planning your gift. It’s a good way to get ideas for what they might love to see from you! Click their username in the List of Participants for quick access.

Signing Up
    There are 2 categories (plus a special one again this year). Like last year, you may participate in both if you wish. This means you can send one or both of the following, depending on what you're interested in:

Wifi Secret Santa!
    If you would like to send a gift through Wifi, sign up for this category! You will send and received a gift through Wifi. Please note that to participate, you MUST have access to Wifi/Internet, a 3DS, and a copy of your 7th generation game*. You have to be able to connect to Wifi and trade your gift. This category may take a little longer for everyone to get your gift, so please be patient. Your gift must be submitted by December 23rd. You are not required to send out a perfect IV/EV or even a shiny. You can even send more than one Pokémon if you want!

*This portion does NOT include the latest Pokemon Sword and Pokemon Shield as these games are still brand new and not everyone may have access to these just yet. This section is up to Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon ONLY!.*

Wifi Secret Santa Sign-Up Form
    Friend Code:
    10 Favorite Pokémon:
    Favorite region:
    Other:
    Do you promise to send a gift by December 23rd?

Non-Wifi Secret Santa!
    If you’d like to sign up to the regular Secret Santa, sign up here! This will be a NON-Wifi gift. That means almost anything you can think of goes! As long as you have a gift idea that can be sent to your recipient feel free to jump on it! If you aren't sure, please contact me and you can ask if it can be a viable gift for this category.

You’re free to send any kind of gift here, but if you’re still thinking and trying to figure out “Oooh what really can be accepted in this category?” FEAR NOT! Here’s a few suggestions:

-> Artwork; a drawing, banner, sprite, desktop wallpaper, photograph etc.
    -> Writing; a short story or poem etc.
    -> Video; a short video, voice clip etc.
    -> Anything else you can think of!

Non-Wifi Secret Santa Sign Up Form
    Five or fewer favorite Pokémon:
    Favorite colors:
    What do you like besides Pokémon?
    Other:

Have Pokemon Sword or Shield? Want to take part in a gift exchange on that early? Well here's a category EXCLUSIVELY for those with that! Once again, this is a section for those exclusively with Pokemon Sword and Pokemon Shield. You are again not required to have the DLC or Pokemon Home to participate in this category either.

Pokemon Sword/Shield Wi-Fi (Exclusive!)

This section is making a return this year. As many here do have Sword and Shield now. Some may not have it so to provide the extra means of trading. I have once again decided to make it separate from the normal category. Consider this as a possible extra gift, but don't get greedy! You'll just have to be extra generous! ;P

Sw/Sh Wi-Fi Secret Santa Sign-Up Form
    Switch Friend Code:
    10 Favorite Pokémon:
    Favorite region:
    Other:
    Do you promise to send a gift by December 23rd

A Few General Rules:

• Please keep the username of the person you are gifting (your recipient) to yourself! It is meant to be a surprise.
    • You MUST submit some form of gift to Chakramaster by December 23rd. Please don't leave it until the last minute!*
    • You may send more than one gift if you like.
    • Your gift MUST somehow be relevant to your recipient. This is easy to do, as you may include anything that your recipient included in their sign-up post such as their favorite Pokémon or color.

*If you cannot get a gift together in time for the December 23rd deadline, please send a PM to myself, Chakramaster ahead of time, preferably by the 20th if you are sure you cannot make the deadline. This will give me a few days to get a replacement gift for whoever is missing out. You will NOT be banned from next year's Secret Santa if you are unable to procure a gift and let me know in time; you will, however, be banned from next year's event if you tell me too late (21st or later). It's just not good and doesn't look well with people leaving it till the last minute, as it is unfair on multiple people.

Submitting Your Gift:
    PM Chakramaster with the following information BY DECEMBER 23rd.
    DO NOT POST GIFTS HERE! That’ll spoil the surprise! D=

If you are sending a non-Wifi gift, please send the PM with the following form filled out:
    Code:
    [B]Recipient:[/B]
    [B]Description:[/B]
    [B]Note:[/B]
    [B]Gift:[/B]
    [spoiler][/spoiler]

If you are sending a Wifi gift, please send the PM with the following form filled out:
    Code:
    [B]Recipient:[/B]
    [B]Note:[/B]
    [B]Description of Pokémon:[/B]
    • Those receiving Wifi gifts will be told what Pokemon they will be getting on Christmas Day! However, YOU will be responsible for setting up a trade with your recipient.

Your gift MUST be PM’d to Chakramaster by December 23rd. Fail to do so and you will be banned from participating in the Secret Santa event next year! Last minute gifts are no fun and are not fair on your recipient. Please don’t leave it until the last minute!

- If you need to drop out or cannot get a gift prepared, let myself, Chakramaster know soon as you can! There's no penalty for having to drop out and letting me know. You will only be banned from next year if you give me no notice and your gift has not been submitted on time!

Thank you for participating, and remember, have fun!
    Last edited by Chakramaster; 12-25-2020 at 07:13 PM.

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

2. This post has been liked by:

Lychee 

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Friend Code: (I'll add this later)
    10 Favorite Pokémon: Shaymin, Mimikyu, Spritzee/Aromatisse, Latios, Galarian and Regular Ponyta/Rapidash, Zorua/Zoroark, Oshawott line, Cyndaquil line, Buizel
    Favorite region: Galar/Sinnoh/Unova
    Other: I'm not particularly picky on what I receive
    Do you promise to send a gift by December 23rd?: Yup!

Five or fewer favorite Pokémon: Shaymin, Mimikyu, Spritzee/Aromatisse, Latios, Galarian and Regular Ponyta/Rapidash, Zorua/Zoroark, Oshawott line, Cyndaquil line, Buizel (just gonna copy paste the same list for ease of things)
    Favorite colors: Purple, Green, and Blue
    What do you like besides Pokémon?: Fire Emblem Three Houses (Dorothea and Mercedes are my favorite characters), Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde, Phantom of the Opera, Sailor Moon (specifically Sailor Uranus), Otters, Digimon (Kudamon), Gravity Falls, over the garden wall, Ace Attorney, etc.
    Other: You can literally just give me a doodle of any of my OCs and I will love you forever. Here's my Toyhouse. Go nuts.
    Do you promise to send a gift by December 21st?: Yessss

Friend Code: (I'll add this later)
    10 Favorite Pokémon: Shaymin, Mimikyu, Spritzee/Aromatisse, Latios, Galarian and Regular Ponyta/Rapidash, Zorua/Zoroark, Oshawott line, Cyndaquil line, Buizel
    Favorite region: Galar/Sinnoh/Unova
    Other: I'm not particularly picky on what I receive
    Do you promise to send a gift by December 23rd?: Yup!
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Senior Moderator

Five or fewer favorite Pokémon: Pikachu, Meloetta, Dragonair, Alolan Ninetales, Gardevoir
    Favorite colors: Green, blue, silver
    What do you like besides Pokémon? Super Mario Bros., The Legend of Zelda, Final Fantasy, martial arts, performing onstage, music
    Other: Not so far
    Do you promise to send a gift by December 21st? I will do my best
    Everyone has a dream that fills their heart. A journey they must take. A destiny to fulfill. As close as your imagination exists a magical place, where wondrous creatures with incredible powers help make dreams come true. It's the world of Pokemon!!"

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Yep, I'm here!

Non-Wifi Secret Santa!

Five or fewer favorite Pokémon: Emolga, Bellossom, Cinccino, Raichu, Umbreon
    Favorite colors: White, blue, black
    What do you like besides Pokémon? Borderlands, Fallout, Mad Max
    Other: Any kind of Team Buckshot art would be awesome!
    Do you promise to send a gift by December 21st? Yes! Or you can have Aglome Oen torture me.

"I was stupid... So stupid"
    Five or fewer favorite Pokémon: Silvally/Type:Null, Sky-Shaymin, Ultra-Necrozma, Alolan-Vulpix, Fennekin
    Favorite colors: All shades of blue, dark red, medium or light purples, gold.
    Puella Magi Madoka Magica, and it's spinoff Magia Record (Sayaka, Nagisa & Mifuyu are faves)
    Wings of Fire (Dalkstalker era characters are my faves, especially Whiteout, but I like pretty much everyone. (Exept Cricket. Nothing centered on her please))
    Fire Emblem (Faves are Soren, Seteth, Tiki & Elincia. All the Laguz are cool too.)
    Skylanders (Whirlwind is fave, but I like all the dragon-like ones)
    Final Fantasy (Yuna, Red XII & Freya are faves. Anyone from XIII, or any of the Scions from FXIV:ARR would also be cool (But no post ARR spoilers please))
    MLP: FiM (Thorax is the best, Gallus is close second. Lyra & Celestia are also up there)
    Shin Megami Tensei, and it's sub games such as Persona (Faves here are Akechi, Makoto & Morgana from Persona 5. Also anything related to the first Devil Survivor game. Nothing P5 Royal related please, as I've yet to play that)
    Mythical creatures in general, but especially Dragons, Carbuncles & Gryphons.
    Other: I celebrate a different holiday, so nothing explicitly Christmas themed please. (Christmas trees & decorations are fine, just prefferably more happy holidays than merry christmas)
    I also have a few OCs if you want to draw them
    Do you promise to send a gift by December 21st? Absol-utely

Friend Code: Will edit in later
    10 Favorite Pokémon: Silvally, Sky-Shaymin, Ultra-Necrozma, Not counting the legendaries, Alolan Vulpix, Fennekin, Popplio, Zorua, Scolipede, Luxray, Poochyena/Mightyena, Larvesta, Joltik/Galvantula, all the Eeveelutions (including Eevee)
    Favorite region: Alola
    Other: No hacked/cloned/generated pokemon please. Also am collecting Vivillon forms. :)

The applause, applause, applause~ MC Elesa's Avatar
    Editor-in-Chief

Senior Administrator

Five or fewer favorite Pokémon: Oddish (and family minus Bellosom) Charizard, Metagross, Furret, Wooloo
    Favorite colors: Red, Black
    What do you like besides Pokémon?: My Hero Academia, One Piece, Ducktales, Batman
    Other:
    Do you promise to send a gift by December 21st?: Will do their best

Switch Friend Code: Will Find out later
    10 Favorite Pokémon: Oddish, Solgaleo, Charizard, Metagross, Wooloo, Corviknight, Cinderace
    Favorite region: Unova
    Other:
    Do you promise to send a gift by December 23rd: Will do their best
    Currently Playing: "CHRISTMAS!!!!"

By Neo Emolga

The #1 Stalkers Fanatic C0L0R3D's Avatar
    Five or fewer favorite Pokémon: Snivy, Palpitoad, Helioptile, Hawlucha, Buizel.
    Favorite colors: Pastel, but mainly greens and blues.
    What do you like besides Pokémon?: Danganronpa (I like Himiko the best) and BFDI/BFB (I like YF, Spongy, David and Dora) but I kinda doubt somebody has heard of that here.
    Other: First time doing this, just saying.
    Do you promise to send a gift by December 23rd?: Yep!
    Last edited by C0L0R3D; 11-27-2020 at 06:51 AM. Reason: Added my non-Pokémon favourites

Non Wifi Go!

Five or fewer favorite Pokémon: Espeon, Cyndaquil, Lopunny line, omanyte, Marill line
    Favorite colors: Pastels, rainbows
    Magical girls in general! Precure, Sailor Moon, Madoka Magica. Also Love Live! School Idol Festival (fave is Mari Ohara), lolita fashion, rave fashion, bunnies, jewelry, caves and cave formations, stars and moons!
    Other: Mix CDs are a really good way for me to learn about new music! I have a rabbit OC too, which I can link later.
    Do you promise to send a gift by December 23rd? Yes!

10. This post has been liked by:

Friend Code: 1478 3504 7060
    10 Favorite Pokémon: Wailmer, Swablu, Spheal, Seel, Buizel, Taillow, Pachirisu, Budew, Sewaddle, Whismur (and their evolutions)
    Favorite region: Sinnoh
    Other: I'm participating in this event for the fourth consecutive year. As a result, I changed my list of "favorites" : I removed the Pokemon I received in the past few years (even though they are still my favorites) and I replaced them with other Pokemon I love.
    Do you promise to send a gift by December 23rd? Of course!

Special thanks to Fate for this cute avatar and this cute banner! :D
    Special thanks to AD for this awesome Chikorita GIF! :D

Administrator

As usual I too will be joining the fun!

Five or fewer favorite Pokémon: Pikachu, Jirachi, Pichu, Celebi, Victini
    Favorite colors: Purple, Blue, Red
    What do you like besides Pokémon? Fire Emblem, Detective Conan, Uncharted, Borderlands
    Other: Preferably Pikachu art if possible. Links if needed for reference: One, Two, Three, and and four

Images created in reference by Neko and Neo Emolga.
    Do you promise to send a gift by December 23rd? Of course I do!

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..