The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Pandemic Passtimes

So obviously with the spread of COVID many of us have been stuck in our homes since March-ish. Maybe things opened back up for you but with many resurgences recently, a lot of people are having to quarantine again.

So what have you been doing to pass the time in quarantine? Have you picked up any new hobbies or skills? Focused on improving one you already have? What have you been up to just generally?
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Being doing a lot more art lately. I feel like my ability in that has jumped up quite a bit, but as always there's new stuff to learn.

One MAJOR silver lining about all this has been my ability to work from home, crank on some music while I work without having to use headphones, and hanging out with my two bunnies while doing work stuff. Also, I've been having nice, hot, freshly-cooked lunches as opposed to just tossing a few snacks in a back because the only cooking device at the office is a microwave that so many other people are using. So this nice work from home setup has been helping make this all a bit more bearable.

3. This post has been liked by: