Thread: Which region has your favorite Elite Four?

The Maddest Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Which region has your favorite Elite Four?

Is there one in particular that stood out to you more than the others?
    / / / / / / / /
    Icon by Penpeaches
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Excellent thread idea, @Noblejanobii! :)

The Hoenn Elite Four stands out to me because I love their battle music. How about you?

Special thanks to Fate for this cute avatar and this cute banner! :D
    Special thanks to AD for this awesome Chikorita GIF! :D

Special thanks to The Foogle for this beautiful pixel Necrozma Dusk Mane! :D
    Part of the Ultra Duo Set with Radiant Moon The Foogle! :D

The Maddest Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Cleobel View Post
    Excellent thread idea, @Noblejanobii! :)

The Hoenn Elite Four stands out to me because I love their battle music. How about you?
    Gen 5's Elite Four is the most memorable to me but I think that's partly because two of the members (Caitlin and Grimsley) appear in games outside of Gen 5 so in a way we interact with them more and I like that a lot.
    / / / / / / / /
    Icon by Penpeaches

4. This post has been liked by:

The applause, applause, applause~ MC Elesa's Avatar
    Editor-in-Chief

Senior Administrator

I think my favorite Elite Four has to be the Unova Elite Four.

I have so many headcanons about these but one of my favorites has to be the reason why they are so strong.

Due to Alder being away from the League, the Unova Elite Four had to make sure that nobody could defeat them. If they were to remain undefeated then that means Alder wouldn't have to battle. Thus, he wouldn't have to face the tragedy and lost of his original Volcarona/Pokemon. While each one of them had their own pursuits, they made sure to keep their strength up so Alder wouldn't have to accept challenges.

Ultimately they were defeated by N and the player character. The Unova Elite Four fought as hard as they could to ensure that N wouldn't face Alder. That way Alder wouldn't have to battle and potentially lose. They knew that Alder had been training but didn't want to risk opening up old wounds much less face the reality of Alder losing a match that would cause even more stress to his former lost.

Eventually Alder stepped down as Champion but on happier terms. When Iris came around to challenge them, the Unova Elite Four put her through the ringer to show her that they were no pushovers and that not anybody can take the mantle that was once Alder's. Though, since she has became Champion, things have become a bit more lax. Especially because Iris has proven that she is excited for battles and doesn't want to miss an opportunity to have fun. Granted, it may have backfire because now the Unova Elite Four see her as a younger sister or daughter who they want to ensure have the best possible battle.

And this is why the Unova Elite Four is my favorite. Thank you for coming to my TED Talk.
    Currently Playing: "CHRISTMAS!!!!"

By Neo Emolga

6. This post has been liked by:

The Maddest Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by MC Elesa View Post
    I think my favorite Elite Four has to be the Unova Elite Four.

I have so many headcanons about these but one of my favorites has to be the reason why they are so strong.

Due to Alder being away from the League, the Unova Elite Four had to make sure that nobody could defeat them. If they were to remain undefeated then that means Alder wouldn't have to battle. Thus, he wouldn't have to face the tragedy and lost of his original Volcarona/Pokemon. While each one of them had their own pursuits, they made sure to keep their strength up so Alder wouldn't have to accept challenges.

Ultimately they were defeated by N and the player character. The Unova Elite Four fought as hard as they could to ensure that N wouldn't face Alder. That way Alder wouldn't have to battle and potentially lose. They knew that Alder had been training but didn't want to risk opening up old wounds much less face the reality of Alder losing a match that would cause even more stress to his former lost.

Eventually Alder stepped down as Champion but on happier terms. When Iris came around to challenge them, the Unova Elite Four put her through the ringer to show her that they were no pushovers and that not anybody can take the mantle that was once Alder's. Though, since she has became Champion, things have become a bit more lax. Especially because Iris has proven that she is excited for battles and doesn't want to miss an opportunity to have fun. Granted, it may have backfire because now the Unova Elite Four see her as a younger sister or daughter who they want to ensure have the best possible battle.

And this is why the Unova Elite Four is my favorite. Thank you for coming to my TED Talk.
    I love all these headcanons so much. Absolutely wonderful.
    / / / / / / / /
    Icon by Penpeaches

The applause, applause, applause~ MC Elesa's Avatar
    Editor-in-Chief

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    I love all these headcanons so much. Absolutely wonderful.
    I think about the Unova Elite Four a lot.

The Hoenn Elite Four is pretty cool too.
    Currently Playing: "CHRISTMAS!!!!"

By Neo Emolga

9. This post has been liked by: