Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Senior Moderator

The Sprite Gallery in the Sky

Every once in a while, I attempt to do something artistic, usually by building RPG Maker compatible sprites.

So to start with, here are Ash, Misty, and Brock as the Three Musketeers:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
    Everyone has a dream that fills their heart. A journey they must take. A destiny to fulfill. As close as your imagination exists a magical place, where wondrous creatures with incredible powers help make dreams come true. It's the world of Pokemon!!"

2. This post has been liked by:

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Whoa!! These are really cute! Nice work on them!
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Senior Moderator

@Noblejanobii

Thank you--I'm particularly proud of Musketeer Brock. Doing the squinty eyes took a while (and copious amounts of zoom in to be sure they looked right).
    Everyone has a dream that fills their heart. A journey they must take. A destiny to fulfill. As close as your imagination exists a magical place, where wondrous creatures with incredible powers help make dreams come true. It's the world of Pokemon!!"

5. This post has been liked by:

Senior Moderator

For my next sprite to show off, here's a recreation of Ash in his knight costume from "Zorua and the Pokemon Knight"

$AshPercy.png

I plan to re-do this one with the better looking musketeer hat and see how it looks.

Great work on these, wow! Even though they are on a smaller scale, the detail is definitely apparent and it looks fantastic!

- Keep trying - Keep smiling - Keep climbing -

Administrator

These looks really amazing @EmeraldSky! Fantastic job! I still think it takes a lot to make such awesome sprite art. So you did wonderful!

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

Senior Moderator

@TotodileHop24 @Chakramaster

Thank you both!

If you want to know my secret, I mainly use a program called Game Character Hub to create my sprites, although I have also used the built in sprite generator within RPG Maker.

Senior Moderator

For today's sprite, here is Dawn (D/P/Pt heroine) as a miko:

$DawnKanade.png

Your emoticons are so amazing. I don't even know if it is really okay to say "emoticons" because they are not. They seem some sort of pixel art related? I mean these types of "avatars" are similar to the online Gaia ones. If you know what I mean :) Not everyone can do these, it requires lots of patience to even learn to do them. I clearly don't have it, even tho I'm into Arts.
    Just caught a Pokemon Nanoblock!

Senior Moderator

@Grete Weber

They are actually sprites, usable by the game program RPG Maker. These are compatible with RPG Maker VX Ace.