Jimmy Kendo
Central Park

As the Diamond Ladies moved on. Jimmy stared at the green stone in his hand. Knowing well what it was. His Pikachu not too fond of it either.

"Yeah I know buddy. I won't get this anywhere close to you."

Jimmy sighed as he placed the thunderstone in his bag.

"Well if that wasn't a big waste of time. I got nothing from that and nowhere to gain. At this point it's almost pointless to do too much. Either this whole thing is a bust or we're all just being too cautious. Being nice in that conversation really got us nowhere and didn't go how I envisioned at all."

Jimmy relaxed a bit in the park bench next to his Pikachu. Looking up towards the sky as his linger on in his thoughts. He pulled out a list he jot down from when they first arrived on the ship. Of what events were planned and when. Trying to look for anything they could spent time until the find more news or until something new happens. The big highlight was the match planned later that night.

"We could always do more scouting, but we don't wanna be over zealous either."

Still his mind just caught up in thoughts. Thinking back on things now of what and how the Diamond Ladies acted in his encounter with them.

"So for one they don't get anxious. I dunno how true that is. Everyone can get a little intimidated at times."

"One that really gets me is she said to "be ready for anything." That's a really....wild pitch with words. It's like it answered its own question.

"ugh, I still can't believe she thought I needed a thunderstone. Like I'd ever forcefully evolve you buddy." Jimmy said as he gave his Pikachu a few pats on the head.

"Piiii~" his Pikachu said

"I guess the real question is. Where do we look next?" Jimmy said pulling out a map of the place and beginning to mubble to himself on what he thinks they should do and where to go.