Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    "I was stupid... So stupid"
    Luneth Tarot
    Central Park (Poke Park)
    Affected RP'ers: @Chakramaster

The Jirachi’s trainer explained that he could understand pokemon as a side effect of being one temporarily. Luneth’s eyes lit up on hearing this, as the trainer told her to give it a shot herself.
    "Pika-pi-ka!" (”Yeah! Give it a shot!”) The Pikachu said, and Luneth found that she could indeed understand it. Was this Jirachi’s doing as well?
    “Oh, I, I can! Oh this is so cool! I can understand you!”
    Shortly after, the trainer received a text and had to leave.
    “Ok, see you again sometime I hope. Oh, and when Jirachi wakes up please thank him for me!” She called as the trainer headed off.

I guess I should be going now too, Luneth though, starting back to where Jirachi had plucked her from. But before she had gone very far, Luneth heard a voice calling out.

“Shay shaymin”(”There you are!”) It was both familiar yet unfamiliar at the same time. Luneth turned around and confirmed that it had come from Glimmer, who was running out of breath towards her. “Shay min, min shay” (”I’ve been looking all over for you!”)

“Glimmer, you’ll never guess what just happened!” Luneth said, barely able to contain herself. “But the best part is, I can understand pokemon speak!”

“Min, Shaymin?” (”Huh, wait really?”) They Shaymin’s eyes lit up. “Shaymin shay?” (Do you know if this is permanent?)

“Not for sure, but I think it is. It was a side effect from Jirachi, but I can ask them right now, so…”

“Shaymin?! Shay shaymin shay?” (”Jirachi?! Ok, tell me everything that happened after you disappeared. Starting with how did you disappear?”)

“I will, but we need to go pick up Flan first. Don’t want to make them wait for nothing. I’ll explain on the way.”

After picking up the Ditto/Shaymin, they rushed over to watch the battle, Luneth explaining everything that happened to Glimmer and Circuit as the traveled.
    They cheered for Avery & Cassandra in their matches, despite the general crowd’s disposition towards the latter.

Shortly after the matches had ended, the announcement came that the ship had arrived at it’s final destination, and that stores would be open for the next hour for any last minute shopping.

Oh, this would be the perfect time to get a thank you gift for Jirachi! After all, Jirachi’d given her a big enough gift, and if she was that ungrateful Glimmer would never let her hear the end of it.

But then if she was shopping, she’d miss possibly the last chance to talk to the Diamond Ladies before whatever punishment the league enacts…

“Glimmer, mind splitting up again? I have an idea but it can’t wait and I need to go pick up some last minute stuff.”

Back in the central plaza shopping district again. There was a plethora of Jirachi themed merchandise, along with a lot of last minute shoppers. Luneth had trouble navigating the store, no room for Circuit and thus no one making way for her.
    It did give her time to think about what kind of gift to get for the mythical pokemon. Jirachi could probably wish anything it wanted into existence, so getting random toys wouldn’t work.
    She passed by a line up of life sized Jirachi plushies. Getting one of those might be kinda weird. Like a plush twin? But on the other hand, it almost definitely didn’t have one already, and would be unlikely to think of wishing one into existence.
    In the end Luneth bought the plush, along with a Jirachi themed bottle of bubble mixture and some Jirachi lollipops.

So, that was done. Now she just needed to figure out how to get it to them.
    Luneth hadn’t thought this far ahead. The Jirachi’s trainer might be off the boat by now, and she hadn’t gotten any contact info from him. She couldn’t even remember his name, or if she’d ever learned it in the first place. And the only people she knew of that might be able to find him were the diamond ladies, whose locations were also unknown.

Argh, I guess I’ll just have to hope to run into him again. She though, frustrated that she hadn’t planned this first. Maybe posting a call out online would work? Or perhaps contacting the cruise themselves?
    Luneth pondered over this as she returned to her room to pack up everything ready to disembark.

Glimmer
    Exit area? (IDK what it’s called on a ship)
    Affected RP'ers: Neo Shaymin

Glimmer ran to the exit of the ship. This would have been so much easier if it was day and she could fly. While the stars were pretty, they forced her into her less mobile land form. Hopefully the Diamond ladies hadn’t immediately disembarked, and she could still catch them. If they were still onboard they’d need to pass by here at some point, so it was the best way to find them was to wait there.

Out of breath, glimmer arrived at the departures area, and found a good place to watch from, settled in for her Diamond Lady stakeout.

After a while Glimmer was starting to worry that maybe she had missed them after all, when they finally made an appearance.

After taking a few moments to confirm it was really them, and not look likes or mistaken identity, Glimmer ran over to the ladies, and started trying to grab the attention of the youngest one.
    “Shay! Shaymin! Min! Shaymin! (”Hey! Jarena isn’t it? Down here! The Shaymin at your feet!”) Glimmer nudged at Jarena’s ankles a few times to be sure of her attention.
    “Shay, shaymin? Shaymin shay shay shaymin” (You can understand pokemon too right? You hear what I’m saying as words and not just variants of “shay” yeah?)
    “Shay shay min, shaymin min” (”So, I’m not sure how to ask this… Umm, how did you get that first shadowcraft book? I really want to learn how to do it. Just for self defence, not to cheat or anything like you did!”) The Shaymin added hastily, then realised what they just said. “Shay, shaymin. Min shay shaymin.” (”Oh, sorry, I didn’t mean it like that. But uh, could you help a Shaymin out? Just how to get started is all I’m asking. I tried googling in on my trainers phone but nothing shows up, at least not for sale.”)
    Glimmer proceeded to do her best puppy-dog eyes at Jarena. “Min?” (”Please?”)

2. This post has been liked by: