Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

You know, sure wouldn't mind a two-win streak right about now. ;P

Administrator

I'll think on it. :p

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Hmmm pass
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Senior Administrator

I need to get back into doing Team Buckshot comic pages. It's been really tricky juggling that and Stalkers, but I absolutely don't want to give up on either of these things. But... as a result, both of them have been progressing at a really slow pace.

I also think making things easier for Stalkers might make it move along faster, but I don't want to make it like... too easy where it doesn't even feel like it was worth it and the whole thing feels like "press the button to win!" kind of feel. I have been thinking I might have made it a bit too hard and complex. More than Season 3 was, which I still feel struck just the right amount of content.

I know it'll probably be a few years before Team Buckshot finishes, but Stalkers... I do want to see that conclude sometime soon, preferably within the next month or so.

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

I feel that. I want to get back to doing Lucky's Travels pages soon too but I'm disciplining myself and making me do other stuff on the to do list first.
    / / / / / / / /

Senior Administrator

Yeah, I don't know how you manage both Lucky's Travels and Shaymin Cafe. Although you've been fantastic with the Shaymin Cafe updates. Of all the comics I'm subscribed to, that's the one that's been updated the most.

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Don't forget Ask Team Lightbringers in there too. Yeah Shaymin Café is fun to work on but I won't be doing those twice a week updates in the future unless I attend another event. I tend to crank out a bunch of asks during events which is what allows those twice a week updates.

My goal is to have Ask Team Lightbringers and Shaymin Café update once a week since they're the easiest to do, and have Lucky's Travels update once every two weeks because I need more time to do those updates. But that's probably going to be a February problem because I have owed art I need to get done first.
    / / / / / / / /

Senior Administrator

Yeah, that's right, forgot about Lightbringers. Still, amazing work keeping these going and updated as often as you do. I'd love to have a weekly update for Buckshot but I'd have to drop a lot of other things to pull that off.

Administrator

Yeah with all that's happened I haven't been able to do as much as I'd like with art lately. From health concerns, to workflow changing, a friend having some things come up in life, and most recently computer issues (this darn curse again). I haven't had as much time to work on it. I guess it works out though. It's close to being done. Though I've learned a lot and seen my own improvements lately in my own art.

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Yeah unfortunately I have a feeling with how constantly changing my situation is that I won't be able to get like a set schedule for any of these until I get settled in a more permanent job position, which might take years.
    / / / / / / / /