The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

What's your favorite PXR memory?

Is there a moment in time that really stands out to you? Something you've treasured for many days, months, or years?
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

I think it's just finding this place back in 2013 after visiting the ruins that were the PE2K forums. And, particularly for me, finding the then thriving ASB community that had outlived my original interest in it. I'm not exaggerating when I say that it made me very misty eyed that evening.

Shoutouts to Saraibre Ryu, 3m0d0ll, paperfairy, VeloJello, Grassy_Aggron, Bulbasaur, sammy0295, WanderingCubone, ShadowJay, Dragon Master Mike, Lord Khajmer, Trainer17, Shruikan and so many more. I've had many a happy memory of the PXRASBL thanks to all these guys and more.
    Heartfelt thanks to Neo Emolga for my avatar!

3. This post has been liked by:

garlic bread champion Bulbasaur's Avatar
    I feel like I just miss the whole first year of PXR. It just felt like the return of PE2K, but it was much more enjoyable for me due to me being older and the fact that it was more positive than PE2K, in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Elbub View Post
    I think it's just finding this place back in 2013 after visiting the ruins that were the PE2K forums. And, particularly for me, finding the then thriving ASB community that had outlived my original interest in it. I'm not exaggerating when I say that it made me very misty eyed that evening.

Shoutouts to Saraibre Ryu, 3m0d0ll, paperfairy, VeloJello, Grassy_Aggron, Bulbasaur, sammy0295, WanderingCubone, ShadowJay, Dragon Master Mike, Lord Khajmer, Trainer17, Shruikan and so many more. I've had many a happy memory of the PXRASBL thanks to all these guys and more.
    On this note, winning against Saraibre Ryu in an ASB battle. XD

☄♥ Happily paired with ninjaskarmory ♥☄
    My Links

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

It's hard to narrow it down to only one as there's so many really great ones.

I got such a kick out of the whole Electric Rodent Regime April Fool's event thing back in 2016. A TON of work went into it but it was AMAZING to see everyone cruising around with ERR avatars and banners featuring Pichu, Pikachu, Raichu, Plusle, Minun, Pachirisu, Emolga, and Dedenne to the theme of Russian-styled military propaganda. XD And the way people played along with it was totally priceless as well, definitely many fond memories with that one! XD

And as always, Stalkers, Devolution Battle Royal, Pikachu Survivor Game, all those those were always a blast and full of unique craziness.

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

My favourite memories are running different events and seeing people enjoy them! The most fun ones for me to run were the Team Aqua/Magma and Pokemon Go events. Also Stalkers was really fun!! It was nice to play as a participant which I didn't do very often for events!

I also really enjoyed participating in GCEA, it felt like a real MMO with an amazing story.
    GCEA

The Valentine's Day events! Getting anonymous messages is always a fun time.

The Chaotix's Ace Attorney Blaquaza's Avatar

I'm late to the party here, but honestly just meeting such amazing people! Pokéstadium was closed for a bit and this place was basically the sanctuary for a lot of the members from there, but there were such great new people too. You guys really helped me during a tricky time, and for that I'll be forever thankful. :)

Credits to Neo Emolga for the avatar and the banner!
    Spoiler: