Page 10 of 30 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
    Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Yeah, I've heard some people don't respond very well to it at all. I understand you on that concern.

Still, I REALLY don't want to get hit with Covid. The stories I've heard sound horrendous and being out for two weeks sounds really miserable. I don't even like being sick for just a couple of days...

Senior Moderator

I had a mild case so i can't really say much, but the worst part was truly the zero energy and liquid stool. Getting out of bed felt like a war just to run to the bathroom

·»Your focus determines your reality«·

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Eth even that sounds miserable
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Senior Administrator

Yeah, sometimes I wonder if there's a chance I've had it, was asymptomatic, and I never even realized it.

Administrator

I know I haven't had it. Had blood work twice now (one for my health benefits at work then the other when I went to the hospital for testing during that issue). Both showed I didn't have the antibodies. So no signs of ever having it. Yet I remember way back at my old job I avoided it when 9 close co-workers cane down with it. Then my brother who was living with me at the time. Then my parents who I had just had dinner with a day prior.

Weirdest one of all was recently. When I was having those health issues. Only one I knew could take me to the hospital (they required me to, if not ambulance) was my sister cause she wasn't confirmed with it. She took me to and from. I sat in the backseat behind her luckily cause her front passenger seat was so dirty (I mean like dirt, grease, and oil covered from her boyfriend and his job).

Long story short. She came back positive the next day. I didn't wear a was in the car to, but when she picked me up to take me home. She mentioned she had been having symptoms. I slowly grab my mask and put it on....that was halfway home though. The ride was longer than 10 mins. So it's just weird. Even the doctor told me "it doesn't matter. I was in the car with her." Yet, I never got symptoms or came back positive.

Really goes to show there's still a LOT they don't know about the virus.

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

Senior Administrator

Geez, sounds like you had narrowly avoided it multiple times.

As for me, I haven't been tested once, yet. But yeah, I've heard it's rather unpleasant. At least the one that involves the nasal swab, anyway.

Administrator

I've had it done twice now. First time was awful. Second time....I dunno if they didn't do it right or what, b it it wasn't nearly as bad. Hardly felt it.

Yeah I the 9 co-workers I worked with at the old job that I had all pretty much worked right by me or directly. Heck, the co-worker I work right beside throughout the day. I pulled her aside into the cubicle near the managers booth, took my mask off, and told her. She left for the day early to get tested and came back positive. In that small space with my mask off, exposed? I can't believe I didn't get it then and there.

My parents I can't go and eat out with them without taking my mask off and sitting in front of them. Brother lived with me so again. Direct contact. But being around my sister that long on a ride in an enclosed space without my mask and not getting exposed? Truly a miracle.

The time is upon us...

Senior Administrator

It's weird, I've been having dreams where I get infected with Covid. It does concern me a lot but I didn't think it would get this bad to the point where I start getting these nightmares about it...

Administrator

I haven't had any dreams like that. I have had a weird one here or two there lately....

The time is upon us...

Senior Administrator

Yeah, last dream I remember was very... Silent Hill like. Boy did I have optimism in that one, though. I had been turned into some terrible, decrepit monster with wings in the Otherworld but I was like "but hey, I can fly! That's still pretty good!"

I mean yeah, that was seriously optimistic. XD