Page 25 of 30 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast
    Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Oh, I can do full cinematic masterpieces in my mind... the kind that would take thousands of hours, a staff of 500+ people, an insane budget, copyright licenses, and crazy good 3D rendering animation software to make an actual reality. And I'm... missing a few of those things. XD

Senior Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    Oh, I can do full cinematic masterpieces in my mind... the kind that would take thousands of hours, a staff of 500+ people, an insane budget, copyright licenses, and crazy good 3D rendering animation software to make an actual reality. And I'm... missing a few of those things. XD
    You can get the 3D rendering for free. I am not sure about the staff and the expensive licenses, but the 3D stuff you can get for free. DiVinci Resolve and Blender are two of em.

Edit: Brain poop. Blender is the 3D software, DiVinci is just a video/audio editor.

·»Your focus determines your reality«·

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by AD View Post
    You can get the 3D rendering for free. I am not sure about the staff and the expensive licenses, but the 3D stuff you can get for free. DiVinci Resolve and Blender are two of em.

Edit: Brain poop. Blender is the 3D software, DiVinci is just a video/audio editor.
    Yeah, I haven't worked with 3D software in decades. Last time was in college with 3D Studio Max, and that was like 16 years ago. I mainly worked with 3D primitive shapes, I didn't do too much actual reshaping. I tried but man, it's tough and very tedious to get it to cooperate. XD

Given, I know exactly why Pixar movies and most games have a credits list a hundred miles long.

Senior Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    Yeah, I haven't worked with 3D software in decades. Last time was in college with 3D Studio Max, and that was like 16 years ago. I mainly worked with 3D primitive shapes, I didn't do too much actual reshaping. I tried but man, it's tough and very tedious to get it to cooperate. XD

Given, I know exactly why Pixar movies and most games have a credits list a hundred miles long.
    I tried. I am just gonna stick to music lol

·»Your focus determines your reality«·

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by AD View Post
    I tried. I am just gonna stick to music lol
    I have ZERO talent and ZERO experience when it comes to music.

I listen to it, and that's about as far as it goes when it comes to my experience with it. XD

Administrator

I used to be good when it came to music. Yet I still don't know how to read sheet music....not well at least.

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

Senior Administrator

Yeah, I don't think I have a great singing voice either. Although... it's not as bad as what I've heard from some vocalists out there. Yikes.

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

I have a pretty good singing voice with a decent range. I even got some awards for it back in middle school. But I have horrible stage fright so it never went anywhere.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Administrator

I got "best singer" way back in Elementary. XD of course I didn't really go into that though. Went more into band. Drums were my thing. Making a beat.

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

Senior Administrator

I used to have stage fright as a kid. And the college pretty much squeezes that out of you with so many presentations. And then grad school REALLY goes to town on that.