Page 14 of 30 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
    Administrator

I do on a few games, but others I haven't really gone back to myself. Some are really fun to go back and play though. Like I play Explorer of Darkness/Sky once a year as a tradition. xD

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

I've been playing mostly Let's Go, Eevee because before, I had only gotten up to Cerulean City and didn't even bother beating Misty, so like 90% of the game was unfinished. As for where I am now, I just finished going through the secret Team Rocket base in Celadon and got Erika's badge. Really not sure why I quit so early before, it's definitely still a fun little game and Eevee is a fun partner to have along.

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

I’ve picked up my Platinum randomizer again. Just beat Giratina so now I have to remember where to go next haha.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Administrator

As much as I love Pikachu. I could only play Let's Go Pikachu so much. After it became quite tedious playing on a repeat setting. I didn't like having to farm for Pokémon I wanted either. Wasn't as fun as the normal game settings personally. Still fun through a play through once.

The time is upon us...

Senior Administrator

For me, it's the whole process of catching Pokémon in Let's Go that's tricky. It's okay if the Pokémon stays in the middle, but if they move off to the side, forget it, it just doesn't register me throwing the Pokéball to the far right or left. It was a neat idea but it just doesn't work sometimes and it makes me wonder if the place where I have my Nintendo Switch is messing things up.

It's having me dread what it must take to catch Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, and Mewtwo...

Administrator

I never focused on those. I tried shiny hunting and never had any luck. So I gave up on it. XD

The time is upon us...

Senior Administrator

Yeah, I've never tried shiny hunting, either. Seems pretty time consuming and I honestly don't really care for the different color pallets most shiny Pokémon have. But hey, to each their own, some people seem to have a lot of fun with it.

Administrator

It seems way more tedious in the Switch games. Having to **** down, boot back up, slowly start back up, jump in, load, talk, encounter animation, failed, close app, reopen, rinse and repeat. It's annoying.

The time is upon us...

Senior Moderator

I did all that hunting in the RSE days. The new era I mostly spent wonder trading, or trading period, or just grinding EVs. And then just hop on Showdown anyway so all my grinding was in vain.

·»Your focus determines your reality«·

Senior Administrator

I used to grind Pokémon to level 100 for Stadium. Man, now that's really tedious and time-consuming...