Page 16 of 30 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast
    Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Scytherwolf View Post

I'm...back finally. A series of horrible events has kept me away, but I do definitely want to be active around here again.
    Hey glad to see you back! Hopefully everything is okay now. We're still here ourselves and trying to keep things strong as we can. Either way, glad you're okay and still here to revel in the fun!

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

That poor Yanmega... o.o

Always great to have you around, sorry to hear things have been rough on you lately...

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Yeah glad to see you back!
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Lover of Centipedes Scytherwolf's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    Hey glad to see you back! Hopefully everything is okay now. We're still here ourselves and trying to keep things strong as we can. Either way, glad you're okay and still here to revel in the fun!
    Thank you! I definitely hope I can STAY back this time and enjoy things here!

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    That poor Yanmega... o.o

Always great to have you around, sorry to hear things have been rough on you lately...
    That's how I've been feeling the past several months. x___x

Thank you. ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    Yeah glad to see you back!
    Thanks, glad to be back! .O.

Senior Administrator

Thank you. ^^
    Oof. Yeah, this week has really been something else for me in terms of work...

Well, hopefully things get better and easier for the both of us.

6. This post has been liked by:

Administrator

Thank you! I definitely hope I can STAY back this time and enjoy things here!

Thank you. ^^

Thanks, glad to be back! .O.
    Work has been....super weird here too. So many leaving and new hires having issues. Hopefully things get better soon and these new people work out.

Hopefully things get better for you soon. For all of us honestly. 2021 hasn't been much better in terms on 2020 yet. Hopefully we see real change for the better soon.

The time is upon us...

8. This post has been liked by:

Senior Administrator

Work has been....super weird here too. So many leaving and new hires having issues. Hopefully things get better soon and these new people work out.

Hopefully things get better for you soon. For all of us honestly. 2021 hasn't been much better in terms on 2020 yet. Hopefully we see real change for the better soon.
    So far, Monday was hell, Tuesday was hell, today was hell, and things don't look too good for tomorrow either. Lots of pesky meetings that need to be resolved.

I'm really hoping it's just a bad week and this isn't the new norm, because this situation at work just sucks. :(

Administrator

With all the changes happening in jobs and society with COVID and what updates in safety and etc they have. Who knows. Hopefully things will only get better for you soon.

The time is upon us...

Senior Administrator

With all the changes happening in jobs and society with COVID and what updates in safety and etc they have. Who knows. Hopefully things will only get better for you soon.
    Thursday was hell, too. :(

It's the whole "here's multiple huge expectations we have for you that you can't even make a scratch of progress on because you're getting flooded with a constant wave of new work coming in and it's a mess and now you're expected to take the time to clean up that mess too and just when you think you've gotten it done, nope, it gets sent back to you for additional changes and fixes and meanwhile there’s still huge amounts of other work coming in and the expectations keep increasing dramatically."

Things that I used to be able to keep on top of are just falling apart and need to be abandoned for the sake of other things. It's been absolutely horrible.

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    Thursday was hell, too. :(

It's the whole "here's multiple huge expectations we have for you that you can't even make a scratch of progress on because you're getting flooded with a constant wave of new work coming in and it's a mess and now you're expected to take the time to clean up that mess too and just when you think you've gotten it done, nope, it gets sent back to you for additional changes and fixes and meanwhile there’s still huge amounts of other work coming in and the expectations keep increasing dramatically."

Things that I used to be able to keep on top of are just falling apart and need to be abandoned for the sake of other things. It's been absolutely horrible.
    Hopefully it's not something that's just being thrown at you without reason. Wouldn't make sense, but you never know. Sorry to hear that dude. Hopefully after this week you get some much needed time off. Rest and relax doing only what you want to do. Out in for a little vacation if you have to and just take a day to yourself. Everyone deserves a little rest.

The time is upon us...