Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thank you so much for hosting the PXR Valentine's Day event 2021, Neo! And thank you to everyone who sent me a Valentine's Day message! :D

Here are my guesses :

-I think that Eevee is @Neo Emolga.
    -I think that Alolan Vulpix is @Shruikan.
    -I think that Pikachu (the one without the hat) is @Chakramaster.
    -I have no idea who Litwick, Psyduck and Dragonite are.

I do plan to reveal myself, but not immediately, just in case someone would like to try to guess which Pokemon I claimed.

Special thanks to Fate for this cute avatar and this cute banner! :D
    Special thanks to AD for this awesome Chikorita GIF! :D

2. This post has been liked by:

Administrator

I've got an idea for a few, but ones like Litwick, Oddish, Dragonite....I just don't know. XD

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Ha Ah aH I knOW evErYthInG!!!!

Yeeep, I was Eevee. Everytime I try to go stealth mode in this, I get found out anyway! XD

Glad you guys had fun! :3

5. This post has been liked by:

So, I guess it's time to reveal myself :

Spoiler:
    I was a Psychic-type Pokemon from generation 3 : Kirlia, of course!

Special thanks to Fate for this cute avatar and this cute banner! :D
    Special thanks to AD for this awesome Chikorita GIF! :D

7. This post has been liked by:

Oooh, guessing time!

Okay, so easy ones first:

Spoiler:

Eevee - Neo already revealed himself!
    Kirlia - Cleobel already revealed themself!
    Shaymin- Noblejanobii (because one letter was like... "From one shaymin lover to another" so duh!)
    Pikachu (Happy) - Chakramaster (one of the messages to AD mentions showdown battles and I don't think EmeraldSky plays them?)
    Palpitoad - SlickSlack (I'm just assuming you like Palpitoads based on stalkers!)
    Alolan Vulpix - Chibi Altaria (Again, it's what you like in stalkers!)

Pikachu (Hat) - EmeraldSky ??? (because I reckon you like pikachu! But you only sent one valentines and it was to Neo? Thats odd... maybe this is MC Elesa instead because it was one of the first signups?)

Oddish - TododileHop24 (someone quiet in the art scene I don't know well, whose thread impresses noble and neo? but your first interaction with the thread was nearly on the last day... so maybe a later addition like Psyduck or Dragonite?)

Psyduck - ((AD? - got lots of messages but maybe didn't actually send any? OR...Shruikan? - again, got messages but is online kinda infrequently and didn't post in the thread, so can't tell if they were playing))
    Dragonite - MC Elesa ((posted as if to sign up early, but not sure what their fav pokemon are -- I would dredge the old xmas gift threads but I think they're archived))

Clefairy - Almost impossible to search for! I don't know who got your single valentine message, either! ((So...Palamon ? - posted as if to join in, but idk much about them or see them around much... possibly a contender?))

Whew its hard to guess when I'm not even sure who was playing!

And then by method of elimination, that makes me...
    Spoiler:
    Litwick! I tried to write a pun in every message! Hope you enjoyed- or cringed!

9. This post has been liked by:

"I was stupid... So stupid"
    Ok, so without looking at what others have said, my guesses are:

Spoiler:
    Pikachu (Happy) - Chakramaster (Chakra’s almost definitely one of the two Pikas, and the Hat one didn’t send as much)

Pikachu (Ash Hat) - Emeraldsky? (Other Pikachu fan? Not totally sure about this one.)

Shaymin - Noblejanobii (Because it’s not me and there’s really only one other option :P)

Palpitoad - Slickslack (Stalkers Mon + User title are both Palpitoad)

Oddish - AD? (Mentioned Noble’s new job, so most likely someone who posts in TLPW.)

Eevee - Neo Emolga (Their wording just screams Neo, plus not many other options for Neo to be. Also Eevee Cassandra in the Wishmaker RP.)

Litwik - Lychee? (Process of elimination. Lychee has the 6+ sent token, and this is the only option left that sent enough.)

Alolan Vulpix - Shruikan (Listed Alolan Vulpix as a fav pokemon in Secret Santa, and has this pokemon in their signature, plus a vague connection to it with their character in a current RP. (Could be Chibi Altaria instead, but they don’t have the token for sending enough valentines…))

Kirlia - Cleobel (Mentioned IV Breeding in my message, so someone’s I’ve traded with, also doesn’t have a Kirlia themselves.)

Clefairy - ??? (I have absolutely no idea on this one. Can’t find any messages they sent so have nothing to go off. :P)

Psyduck - Bulbasaur? (Has the token for sending at least six pokemon, Psyduck seems like something they’d pick.)

Dragonite - Totodilehop (Had Dragonite listed as a favourite pokemon for the Secret Santa, and has the 6+ Valentines sent token)

11. This post has been liked by: