Generation 4 has returned after 15 years!

The Pokémon Presents presentation brought a lot of news for Pokémon fans to get excited about, and among them was the long awaited Sinnoh remakes announcement. 15 years after trainers were first able to visit the Sinnoh region, players are now able to return in this faithful remakes. Pick your partner from the classic trio of Piplup, Turtwig, and Chimchar and embark through the chilly region to stop Team Galactic and collect all eight badges.

Developed by ILCA, Inc., and directed by Junichi Masuda (GAME FREAK) and Yuichi Ueda (ILCA), Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Pokémon Shining Pearl enable fans to experience the original story and game features from Pokémon Diamond and Pokémon Pearl in a fresh way. The original games have been faithfully reproduced and colorfully revitalized for Nintendo Switch. The sense of scale of the towns and routes has been carefully preserved, and fans who played the original games will recognize many familiar places. These games are updated with the easy-to-understand, player-friendly conveniences introduced in recent Pokémon core series video games, in addition to up-close-and-personal Pokémon battle scenes.
Trainers will choose either Turtwig, Chimchar, or Piplup to be their first partner Pokémon before setting off on their journey. Along the way, they will be able to encounter the Legendary Pokémon Dialga in Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and the Legendary Pokémon Palkia in Pokémon Shining Pearl.
As someone whose first mainline Pokémon game was Pokémon Diamond, I’m very excited to re-experience my childhood again. In a style similar to something from Harvest Moon or Funko Pops, ILCA has done well to pay homage to the original sprites from Pokémon Diamond and Pearl. This is the first mainline game to be developed by someone other than GameFreak and I, for one, am very excited to see this become more common.
These games are set to come out in late 2021 so keep on the lookout for more news in the future!
Source: Pokémon Press Release
Until next time, see ya, Shaymin!
The post Sinnoh Remakes are Here with Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl! appeared first on Pokémon Crossroads.

Read more or post a comment.