A new way to play Pokémon is coming and we can’t talk about it
Pokémon Unite is the newest mobile game to be announced. Now before you get to excited, no, it hasn’t been released yet. But the first Beta test outside of Asia has begun and that means we are getting closer to the global release which includes a version for the Nintendo Switch.
Uniting in the Great White North

This is exciting news for me especially, because if you don’t already know, I live in Canada. I have been playing the Beta since it came out, almost non stop. Sadly, due to the NDA, I’m not allowed to say anything about the game, and I don’t plan on breaking that anytime soon. The only thing I will say, and Im pretty sure this is okay, the game is amazing and I’m obsessed with it. I know you are all eager to play, and I don’t blame you. It shouldn’t be long until we can all play together.
If this is your first time hearing about the game, here is an overview. Pokémon Unite is a Multiplayer Online Battle Arena (MOBA). Two teams of five battle it out to see who can score the most points. Defeat wild Pokémon and you opponents to earn points Toss those points into your opponents goal zones to score. Player choose their Pokémon from a roster of popular character. You start the game as the base stage of the chosen Pokémon (Charmander if you picked Charizard, Bulbasaur if you picked Venusaur, etc) and you evolve as the battle progresses. This info was detailed in a trailer provided by The Pokémon Company during the games initial reveal in June of last year. For more info on the game as well as pre-release screenshot be sure to read our article which can be found here.
See you around, Genesect!
The post Pokémon Unite Beta Test Comes To Canada appeared first on Pokémon Crossroads.

Read more or post a comment.