Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Molly: *Turns to Lethe with her arms crossed over her chest* I'm very well thank you very much. How about yourself?
    VPP: Arcanine @ 6,700

Pre'paired' for trouble with Neo Emolga!
    [ URPG Stats | VPP Stats | Living Shiny Dex (548) ]

Zaion: *to Thessaly* And let me guess. You're not going to tell me because it'll "disrupt the balance" or something, right?

Typhen: ...I stay my lightning. Instinct rarely bears fault, and therefore I am persuaded to accept promised truths. Sorcery must be the answer...

Zaion: *to Spark* Wo-hoa, no need to get your tail in a knot. Forgive me if I have a particular mistrust for humans because they've screwed me over in the past.

Not insanity. Supersanity. Death's Spook's Avatar
    Thresh: *to Scylla* Other than the fact that I'm around two beings who can kill me with a stray thought? No, none at all. *to Orville* You also forgot to mention that you could curb stomp her.

Farad: Well, in my section of the multiverse, there are many different versions of Earth. Aleph and Bet are the first two letters of the Hebrew Alphabet, and the Hebrew letters are used to designate worlds. I hail from Earth Bet, originally.

Thessaly: That's the excuse most seers use. I just won't tell you because it doesn't benefit me.
    Avatar taken from Scarfgirl and TheOtherChosenOne of Deviantart. Two great tastes that go great together! You know, when they aren't trying to kill each other horribly.

Ivy commands you not to touch the kitty!

Banner by Neo Emolga!

URPG Staff

My heart is in several places and all of them are fictional. u^u
    Lethe: Just fine. I adore meeting new people.

Undertow *to Zaion*: You know, humans have a name for that phenomenon: "racism".

Orville: Now, I try to be modest...

Umbra *to Thessaly*: Ooh, a fellow seer? Pleasant surprises abound!

Button by K'sariya!

URPG Stats!

Paired with noob dummy crazy kid rad friend Nar.

Zaion: *chuckles* I never said I thought poorly of all humans. I don't have an interest in them and I couldn't really care less what you think about it. *yawns* You guys are too uptight.

Dusty: Maybe if you found a good human, you'd think differently.

Zaion: I'll be keeping my paws in the wild.

Thresh: Modesty means nothing when nearly everyone with any otherworldly senses can sense it.

Hasan: Of course, it's kind of hard for me to be terrified of all that. I've already been nearly killed about a million times over.

Thessaly: And Thresh specifically has nothing to fear from the Keepers. They are not how he dies in any conceivable scenario.
    Avatar taken from Scarfgirl and TheOtherChosenOne of Deviantart. Two great tastes that go great together! You know, when they aren't trying to kill each other horribly.

Banner by Neo Emolga!

Scylla *to Thresh*: I'll kill ya with my two claws if ya don't wise up >:/

Meredith *to Scylla*: Heheh, Fluffy's silly when she gets mad. x3 *To Orville* Whoaaaa, sounds neato! :D You're so cool, Orvi!

Aidan *Jello*: I'm doing okay. Er... though some freaky stuff just happened. I... kinda touched this orb that made my eye and a piece of my hair turn red... ^^' So, um... how's things with you? ^^

Zayna *Alice*: Meh, I guess I should be used to this kinda stuff by now. I mean, somehow I ended up hundreds of years in the past with those two *points at Zekarus and Remish*--and yet somehow managed to come back again, beat N, cameo in Cheren's story, and get shipwrecked in some random fan-made region with amnesia. No biggie. *shrugs*

Zekarus: Wow, all that happened to you? :o I had no idea.

Zayna: There was also that stint with the Final Fantasy crossover back at Pe2k... Meh. Really, I'm just a pawn of Char's whim. She throws me all over the place.

Remish *To Typhen*: As a knight and prince of the North Kingdom, I am sworn to truth--and the pursuit thereof. Perhaps we will get to the bottom of this anomaly in time.

Lee: ...This flowery language is hurting my ears. Listening to you two is like listening to an all-night Beethoven concert. >>'

Remish: Have you something better to do, psychic? >:(

Banner by the legendary Neo Emolga!
    Little Lizard's Library of Tales
    Paired with
    SlenderfairyComatose

Number III, the Argent Flame

Thresh: *to Scylla* You would try.

Hasan: *curses in Mandarin as his cell phone explodes in his hand.*

Thessaly: *steps between Scylla and Thresh* Children. Please. A little decorum, if you will.
    Last edited by Death's Spook; 02-04-2014 at 11:09 PM.

Banner by Neo Emolga!

URPG Staff

My heart is in several places and all of them are fictional. u^u
    Jello: Oh, just fine; I'd be better if it weren't for the fact that Dash is a di - uh, not nice person, and Devon wasn't screwing with us. But yeah. We're all doing great.

Alice: That sounds pretty intense, but... Who's Char, exactly?

Button by K'sariya!

URPG Stats!

Paired with noob dummy crazy kid rad friend Nar.

Petey: *Looks around* Where has everyone ran off to?
    VPP: Arcanine @ 6,700

Pre'paired' for trouble with Neo Emolga!
    [ URPG Stats | VPP Stats | Living Shiny Dex (548) ]