Time is a flat circle

Quote Originally Posted by Deltron 3030 - State of the Nation
    We find ourselves, reflecting
    Finding out
    That in fact
    We came back
    We were always coming back
    Uh, jeez... philosophical musings aside, I bought a Switch Lite last week and old habits die hard. A bit saddened by the fact that PE2K is gone, glad to see that the community isn't. This place fills me with nostalgia, even if it's a shell of its former glory (rip URPG?).

I haven't been into Pokemon much in the last decade, beyond some PoGo at launch and US/UM with a roommate, but my best mate and I have been playing some Showdown since all this COVID stuff and now I'm a bit hyped for the Diamond/Pearl remakes. Sold my TCG collection for more than enough to foot the bill, laughing at the haters who said the cards were worthless.

I still rock Photoshop, I owe it to PE2K for ever letting me run wild in the first place.

Welcome to the eternal dance.​SW-7012-8959-0310

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Yeah, we're still here. It's good to see PE2K vets still out there, occasionally coming back every now and then.

And yeah, like you, I have this community to thank for motivating me to push myself to get better at art.

Good to see you around. :)

Hey Neo, it's been quite a while, good to see you still kicking around! 🙂

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Lan.exe View Post
    Uh, jeez... philosophical musings aside, I bought a Switch Lite last week and old habits die hard. A bit saddened by the fact that PE2K is gone, glad to see that the community isn't. This place fills me with nostalgia, even if it's a shell of its former glory (rip URPG?).

I haven't been into Pokemon much in the last decade, beyond some PoGo at launch and US/UM with a roommate, but my best mate and I have been playing some Showdown since all this COVID stuff and now I'm a bit hyped for the Diamond/Pearl remakes. Sold my TCG collection for more than enough to foot the bill, laughing at the haters who said the cards were worthless.

I still rock Photoshop, I owe it to PE2K for ever letting me run wild in the first place.
    Nice to meet you! Every now and then I see another from PE2K roll in here. I missed out on a lot huh? Glad to have found this place myself at least.

I'd always wanted to get better at Photoshop. Now I find myself using Clip Studios Pro trying time better my art.

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

Shout-outs to all the millennial "vets" who let this place die. You all suck.

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Nice to meet you!
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Yeah, we're still here. It's good to see PE2K vets still out there, occasionally coming back every now and then.