Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    garlic bread champion Bulbasaur's Avatar
    Update. I'm getting together with a friend to record an EP! The material we are writing is going to be blues, so it's fairly different from this stuff. I'll be playing the drums, harmonica, and singing. He'll be playing the guitar and (most likely) singing. Not sure which one of us will cover the bass. But yeah. Thought you guys might be interested.

☄♥ Happily paired with ninjaskarmory ♥☄
    My Links

I really hate double posting, but this is worth it.

I have released my second album, Falling Through Darkness! I also hate big fonts, but it's worth it.

With nine tracks that add to over an hour of music, I think this album shall keep you occupied for a while!

My Links

AHHH I REALLY REALLY HATE TRIPLE POSTING! But I have an update.

I've been working on a third album. However, I've been working on it differently than my other albums. For the other two, I'd started writing a song. If I liked it, I'd finish it and put it on the album. Then I repeated this process for the other songs.

This time, I'm just writing as many songs as possible. When I have 15-20 songs, I will select some of them to be on the album. This way, I will hopefully write my best album! Right now, I have 10 songs that are complete, plus one that I'm working on.

Anddddd one more thing. There's a chance I'll record the songs with real instruments. The main thing that is stopping me from doing that is the fact that I'm not the best guitar player. But I will see if I can make it happen!

Stay tuned!

My Links

I forgot to post this. A few months ago, my band released an EP! Four blues/rock songs, and you can listen to them here! We have played out at an open mic and a bar, and have a few more shows scheduled. We've worked on recording songs for a full album here and there, but eventually we'll start serious work on that, and I'll let you guys know!

My Links

I never said that I released a new album. Well, I released a new album.

https://ericbranchek.bandcamp.com/al...tic-brilliance

Hope you guys enjoy! It already got featured on a blog, which is amazing to me.

My Links

Sir, this is your thread, you can post as many times in a row as you feel is necessary. However, there is ALSO the edit button.

You actually remind me of myself when I was 16/17 and I decided to fuse Electronic with Metal/Rock. The difference is that you're musically inclined when I wasn't at that age. So your music has a much better flow to it, while my music just tended to be a bunch of random noise. That's why I called the album A Symphony of Idiots and the first track is called Car Crash Symphony. Because it's basically what you're listening to at any give stage. I like the direction your electronic stuff is headed in, keep that up. Maybe eventually you'll make me a few rap beats to lay down some lyrics on. =P
    Paired with Jessu
    .|.Instagram.|.TiKToK.|.Podcast.|.Buy Stuff.|.Gallery.|.
    ~

7. This post has been liked by:

Certified Eeveelution Enthusiast Dragon Master Mike's Avatar
    GCEA Staff

Quote Originally Posted by XaiakuX View Post
    Sir, this is your thread, you can post as many times in a row as you feel is necessary. However, there is ALSO the edit button.

You actually remind me of myself when I was 16/17 and I decided to fuse Electronic with Metal/Rock. The difference is that you're musically inclined when I wasn't at that age. So your music has a much better flow to it, while my music just tended to be a bunch of random noise. That's why I called the album A Symphony of Idiots and the first track is called Car Crash Symphony. Because it's basically what you're listening to at any give stage. I like the direction your electronic stuff is headed in, keep that up. Maybe eventually you'll make me a few rap beats to lay down some lyrics on. =P
    I just had to say that this made me laugh very hard.

Quote Originally Posted by XaiakuX View Post

The edit button is too mainstream It's in hopes people will see in the most recent post shown on the main page.

I'm glad you like it! I have written a lot of stuff recently that is very different from the stuff on that page (Bittersweet is one. In fact I didn't want to include it at first cause it was so different). And that stuff is much more electronic inspired. I've been getting into this guy that goes by the alias of Venetian Snares. He makes breakcore/glitch stuff, and the only reason I think he appeals to me is the fact that he samples some orchestral and jazz stuff at times. I've been trying out breakbeat stuff here and there. Maybe my next album will be a completely different direction. I don't know. :]

My Links

Here's a song that's quite different from my digitally made hard rock/metal music.

Another Day

I played it on my bass and sung it. Please listen. Hope you enjoy!

My Links

Quote Originally Posted by Bulbasaur View Post
    Here's a song that's quite different from my digitally made hard rock/metal music.

Another Day

I played it on my bass and sung it. Please listen. Hope you enjoy!
    I rerecorded this yesterday. Check it out!

My Links