Thread: Heyyy

Smile Heyyy

So I am here.
    Knock Knock its Knuckles.
    Feel free to Message me Directly if you want to chat.

I aint too happy with that introduction.
    I am an old school fool who likes the older games out of the idea that there is a deeper story to the series than travel and have enough badges to mirror shield the sun and beat cannondwarf.

I think it would be really cool to see a more free form combat system that doesnt tie people down with levels and turn based combat but more with actual combat based training and free flow combat without getting rid of rpg elements. True to the training idea.

I like some of the baseline philosophy/musings of redblueyellow and lament from time to time on how it was wasted potential.
    Feel free to Message me Directly if you want to chat.

Hello! Welcome to PxR. I, too, am an old school fool who likes the old school games. I'm kind of hoping Pokemon Legends ARCEUS does a bit of what you're looking for. I'm honestly surprised it hasn't happened, yet. The community is a bit quiet, lately. But here's to hoping these new games garner us a bit of traffic.

So, what's your favorite Pokemon and/or game? Or if you want to talk more about the philosophy and musings of RBGY, I'm certainly down to read from different perspectives.

I'll be around. Welcome, again!
    Paired with Jessu
    .|.Instagram.|.TiKToK.|.Podcast.|.Buy Stuff.|.Gallery.|.
    ~