Cassandra Silvers
Heahea City, Urgent Care Center
Affected RPers: @Desolate Divine

Understandably so, Abbee had made it clear she didn’t want to leave the storage room until Cassandra had made sure the coast was relatively clear. Victini had been her only link to the outside, and without a psychic Pokémon to give her that insight, she would have been going out blind, which was deadly in this scenario.

“He’s covering us from a distance,” Cassandra explained to Abbee. “Follow me and we’ll try to make it back to someplace safe.”

Cassandra’s first thought was to possibly board and find refuge on the Wishmaker cruise ship. They were going to have to make use of its infirmary eventually, but they definitely needed to get the operatives to regroup on this.

For now, she headed back to where she had left Jarena, although in the distance, he had seen Dylan fighting the witches with his Metagross. He was taking a risky move, but on the other hand, he was having them focus on him rather than Jarena.

For now, she decided to head back to where Jarena was. All she could do now was hope Violet had been able to find what she needed to undo Jarena’s curse…

Violet Radcliffe
Outside of Heahea City
Affected RPers: @Shruikan

Violet hadn’t realized the white Vulpix was in fact Luneth, but then on the other hand, it had been four years since she saw her the first time that way. With everything that had happened, history had become a blur to her. But where her memory was slightly triggered as an ambiguous moment of deja vu, it was due in part that the last Alolan Vulpix she had seen since this one was in fact also Luneth, back on the S.S. Wishmaker. Starglade and the surrounding area never had seen the likes of one before.

As she headed away from the conflict between Giratina and Rayquaza, she needed to pry as much information as she could out of this other witch. But she knew she needed to do it carefully if she wanted to avoid suspicion.

“Why are you not taking anything?” Violet asked the other witch, feigning a look of irritation. “Do you realize how valuable this all is? At least take what you can carry, these kinds of reagents are hard to come by.”

“We have plenty already,” the other witch scoffed. “Trying to haul all of this back to the Megamart is only going to slow us down and it’s a least a few miles of walking from here to there. I guarantee you’re not going to make the whole trip carrying all that with you without having to take a break, and we have no time for that.”

“I’ll manage because I know it’s only a matter of time until we run out,” Violet replied, trying to act like one of Agatha’s own. “These kinds of attacks are costly and this does nothing for us but serves as an expensive show of power. They’ll just keep throwing numbers at this problem until we have nothing left to fight with.”

The other witch looked at her curiously. They had broken off a fair distance away from the commotion around Heahea City and were now safe and away from any of the other witches.

“You don’t have much faith in Agatha’s plan, do you?” the other witch asked her.

“No, I don’t, and coming here was a mistake,” Violet replied with feigned frustration, hoping she could play this correctly as she remembered Agatha’s dream message. “This isn’t about us, it’s solely about her. This should have been an opportunity to grow and enhance our skills and instead all we’re doing is harassing tourists and locals.”

“They were undoing our work here,” the other witch reminded her. “We have defectors among us, that’s the only explanation. Don’t you remember our orders? The whole purpose of this attack was to find them and figure out who they are. Remember, we need them alive.”

Already, this conversation had clued Violet in on several interesting developments, but now she was really curious as to what exactly Agatha was planning for them…