we'll never forget our yesterdays

Early bird or a Night Owl?

So, PCR-ers! I want to know: are you more of a person that loves being around sunlight, or do you prefer the hours when the sun starts to set and the moon starts to rise? n__n

I'm definitely a night person. I love being alone, honestly. xD

*hisses at the light*

I hate nighttime, which is ironic since I'm usually up until 1-2AM. I'd much more prefer to be up in the morning but sadly I also love my sleep. :<

I'm a night person, although this semester is forcing me to be a morning person. It's ebil xD

Banner by the legendary Neo Emolga!
    Little Lizard's Library of Tales
    Paired with
    SlenderfairyComatose

Number III, the Argent Flame

Night Owl... which is gonna be painful... soon

we'll never forget our yesterdays
    It's 3 AM at the very moment I'm typing this.

.... .__. Yeah I'm a night person. I CAN be a morning person though. It'll take me a good while to wake up, however.

I'm not a morning person at all. I absolutely hate waking up in the morning. I am forced to do it, though, because of college. D: When I don't have college, I usually go to sleep at about 3 to 4 am and wake up in the afternoon.

I'm totally a night owl, no matter what, I always seem to default back to staying up late X3

When it comes to sleeping, I am a night owl and I wake up a little later.

However, that's not really how I want things to be. I'm not a morning person, but I want to be. It's so beautiful outside at dawn / late dawn.

I think that all times of the day are beautiful in their own way; my favorites being mid-morning and early-to-middle evening.

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    Pfp by my friend Muerte Verde
    ------------

I prefer whatever time I'm awake be it day or night. The last few years, I've been a nocturnal person due to my job primarily. Though, I often find myself never getting enough rest. So, I do see a lot of the sun as well.