Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516
    Administrator

Too bad that it's mostly becoming pay to play now. Was nice to get free stuff while it lasted the last few years. Well...mostly free.

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Yeah, the new rule that a prize needs to be won with TP to be eligible for free shipping is absolutely brutal. It means if you want free shipping, you can only use your free play tickets to get things started (can't use them for a ping pong or any other chance-based one-play win machine) and then finish the job with TP, which you'd have to either buy or earn (and earning TP can take quite a few hours of playing some other mobile game).

I still have 41K of TP I'm saving to be used for something I may really want and feel it's close to winning, but once that goes, I might close the book on Toreba. One ticket a day and having to pay what I imagine will be crazy shipping costs even if I do win by some kind of semi miracle just doesn’t do the time spent looking for a good setup any justice.

Administrator

I already checked. It's around $20 for anything you get shipped that weighs up to 1000kg. Anything past that and it goes up in price.

Sadly I may end up doing the same. Unless they revise it (which I doubt) I might end up stopping playing Toreba. The free tickets daily were nice with free shipping once a week. I think they've been losing money more than gaining is all. Used to it was always in boxes, then it moved to poly bags, now this.

If only they'd let iPhone users earn free TP playing other games. Some reason we don't have that option. We've only got the option of earning TP through using those weird websites or purchasing something ridiculous from those websites.

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

Senior Administrator

Geez, $20? Really, now it's like "winning" the prize only means you get the right to "buy" it. If free shipping once week is too much, couldn't they at least shorten it to maybe free shipping only once a month?

As far as earning TP goes, you may get around spending money, but what you lose instead is time. I'm not much of a mobile gamer and most of these games are pretty cheesy, but a lot of these games that they want you to get hooked into start off easy and fast, but then slow down tremendously as time goes on. And many of them end up with you hitting a wall where it takes forever to progress... unless you start buying things with real money.

Senior Moderator

6 days ago? No sir. Lemme slide on in here and revive this

·»Your focus determines your reality«·

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by AD View Post
    6 days ago? No sir. Lemme slide on in here and revive this
    "6 days ago" means something else, my friend.

Senior Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    "6 days ago" means something else, my friend.

did you win? That is wack

·»Your focus determines your reality«·