Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: The Last Poster Wins [v29]

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    Yeah, it's pretty nuts when it comes to prices up here. A popcorn + soda combo will generally nail you for around $12-$14 up here. It's lousy, you could get a full-fledged dinner for that price.

We used to smuggle in soda cans, which aren't too hard. I'll admit, that's much easier with a winter jacket on, though.
    Ah I meant the candy alone xD. Popcorn and soda combo here is usually $12-15 as well. Candy is as I said just $3-5. So nothing too crazy.

Can soda I thought would've got you caught more easy since they don't sell those in theatres.

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

Cheers and Good Times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    Ah I meant the candy alone xD. Popcorn and soda combo here is usually $12-15 as well. Candy is as I said just $3-5. So nothing too crazy.

Can soda I thought would've got you caught more easy since they don't sell those in theatres.
    Well, that's only if they see the can soda. But otherwise a 12oz can is small enough to not be spotted and satisfy your thirst. May not be as big as the drinks they have, but it'll be much, much cheaper.