Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Senior Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    For me, it's "dang, I want to say something witty, but I can't think of anything at the moment, I'll come back later. Sometimes that "later" ends up being too much later.
    Same. Later is usually like the next month

·»Your focus determines your reality«·

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

For me, it happens a lot while I take a shower. I think of something perfect and witty that would have been great for past conversations, but of course it's way too late by then. XD

Administrator

inspiration can kick in at the wildest times yeah. Shower, driving, at work, or in the middle of meetings. xD

For me if it's not while I'm at work it's in the driving or in the shower. It's always at a point I can't really do anything about it.

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

Senior Administrator

Same, a lot of inspiration and thought-processing goes on while I'm driving and listening to music. Of course, I can't even take notes in those circumstances.

Although sometimes there can be a thing that seems really good in my head, but then when I put it on paper, it kind of goes splat and doesn't make sense or has a lot of gaps that I overlooked while brainstorming. And those can kind of be a show-stopper.

Administrator

Oh and while watching movies in the theatre is another big one. I've watched movies and heard some lines. Suddenly I get totallly distracted and thinking on something else and how that line and this relates to that and how I could improve upon that and build it to make something interesting....buuuut can't take out my phone and just start jotting notes down. XD

The time is upon us...

Senior Administrator

Speaking of movies, I kind of want to see Wrath of Man. I'm a sucker for explosive, crazy action movies and the trailer I saw for this looks like it will great action junkie food. XD

Administrator

don't think I've seen a trailer for that yet. Will watch a trailer soon. I want to see that movie Nobody. Looks like it'll have some good comedic moments as well as some good action.

EDIT: Oh yeah Wrath of Man (a Jason Statham movie?) looks good. He's been in a good few movies recently.

The time is upon us...

Senior Administrator

Yep, the Jason Statham one. I've seen a few movies with him and he's good. Great accent, too. XD

I remember watching Safe and it's like a non-stop guns-a-blazin' fiesta. I feel like I need a bit more of that.

Administrator

If it's got him in it. There's typically a lot of hand to hand action or gun blazing battles with explosions. Some of his best were the Transporter movies I remember. Some of these recent movies just as good though.

Yeah since COVID the whole movie scene changed a bit..in an odd way.

The time is upon us...

Senior Administrator

Yeah, I didn't see any new movies throughout all of 2020. I think the last movie I saw in the theater was Avengers Endgame.

Yeah, it's been a while. XD