Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast
    Administrator

Yeah that's a bit weird. I'm not sure. Maybe it was a bug some users were getting. Same here too. Been trying for some different things just for variety sake.

Hopefully it stays giving you more than the 1 ticket. I wouldn't spend too much more past that if it doesn't go back. At least until we get a more definitive reason as to why it's not giving you the additional tickets. It would suck if not, but lets hope it continues giving you maximum free plays.

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

So today I got 3 tickets. I have no clue what logic it's using, but hey, at least it's a whole lot better than then "blah this looks hopeless" 1 ticket a day thing. Hopefully it stays this way!

Tried playing a ping-pong machine for that Halloween Pikachu but eh, no luck on that. Everything else looked like it was way too much into longshot territory.

Administrator

I got 6 today as opposed to the 5. So yeah it makes no sense right now unless it really is dependent on how long you've played or something.

Used them to nearly get that Pachirisu in the plastic box. Used the claw to grab both boxes in an attempt to push the other into the one holding Pachirisu and knock it over. Sadly I had to leave it setup for the next person.....so I say, but I watched 2 people play and try and not even budge it.

The time is upon us...

Senior Administrator

Yeah, I felt like I came close to getting a Pachirisu box as well. Could be wrong, but after trying to go for one of those, I never did see another one that looked close to being won.

Administrator

Yeah some have been better than others. I've had more luck with the "luck" based ones lately. Like the ping pong and such cranes lately myself.

The time is upon us...

Senior Administrator

Crazy. Even more Slowpoke stuff today, to the point where I think there's more Slowpoke stuff than Pikachu stuff. I don't get it, I don't recall Slowpoke being really anyone's favorite Pokemon. :P Hey, Toreba, Emolga fan here with many others just like me. Care to do us a solid and, you know, have an Emolga prize for once?

Tried to go for that big Torchic again, but ugh, the two tickets I spent on it got nowhere. It just wiggled a bit and pretty much went right back to where it started from. Then on my third and final ticket, I just took a wild swing at one of those big Pichus, but nothing much happened with that either. Although yeah, I have plenty of Pichu plushies already, but hey, nothing wrong with adding another if it's at no cost to me!

Administrator

Seriously. It's literally the only electric rodent that hadn't been in one of the machines. Do they seriously lack that many Emolga items? I mean Emolga was even in one of the latest episodes again.

Spoiler:

Spoil tagged just in case someone isn't wanting anime spoilers. Even if it's just a super small clip. Electric rodents are just the best. XD

I mean I saw that on my YouTube feed pop up and thought it was just adorable xD. How can anyone not like it? Don't understand why they don't promote it more.

Exactly! Hey at least it was a chance. Free stuff never hurts really. I forgot what I tried for last night. Think it was one of the Halloween Pokémon. No luck though.

The time is upon us...

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    Seriously. It's literally the only electric rodent that hadn't been in one of the machines. Do they seriously lack that many Emolga items? I mean Emolga was even in one of the latest episodes again.

Spoiler:

Spoil tagged just in case someone isn't wanting anime spoilers. Even if it's just a super small clip. Electric rodents are just the best. XD

I mean I saw that on my YouTube feed pop up and thought it was just adorable xD. How can anyone not like it? Don't understand why they don't promote it more.

Exactly! Hey at least it was a chance. Free stuff never hurts really. I forgot what I tried for last night. Think it was one of the Halloween Pokémon. No luck though.
    Seven seconds of bliss right there. XD

And... I'm back to only getting one ticket a day again. Phooey. Tried for one of those big Pichus again but as expected, splat. It's just... eh.

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    Seven seconds of bliss right there. XD

And... I'm back to only getting one ticket a day again. Phooey. Tried for one of those big Pichus again but as expected, splat. It's just... eh.
    For sure! Electric rodents are just the best xD.

Yeah I only got 3 tickets yesterday. Wasn't much, but all 3 times the ping pong ball rolled right over the ring it needed to fall into to win the Minccino. Eh, maybe next time.

The time is upon us...

Senior Administrator

Yeah, those ping pong machines are great whenever it looks like everything else is too hard. But yeah, winning from that is tough, but at least it doesn't involve having to work at a prize that's impossible to win from its starting position.