Dragons, Fairies, and Legendary Pokémon….Oh My!
The Luminous Legends X Event starts soon and with it comes new challenges, new items, and a new bunch of Pokémon to catch. This event will start on Tuesday May 4th 2021 at 10 A.M. local time, so be ready to catch ’em all.
Who’s New

Spritzee, Swirlix and Goomy are making their Pokęmon GO debut. Goomy is going to be the rare wild spawn out of the bunch this time. But you can also find Dragon and Fariy Type Pokémon like Dratini, Ralts, Bagon, Cottonee in the wild as well.
Big hype moment here; This is a great opportunity for those of you stuck on catching 30 Dragon-Type Pokémon for the Shiny Mew Research. I like to think of myself as an avid GO player, but man, those Dragon Pokémon sure don’t spawn as often as they should. It will be nice to clear another part of then research task though.
What’s New

The Rainy Lure Module is a new item that, when attached to a PokéStop, will attract Water, Bug and Electric Type Pokemon. This new Lure will be crucial for evolving Sligoo into Goodra. Those are evolutions of Goomy for those who don’t know. However, if you are patient, you will also be able to evolve Sliggo during rainy weather too.
The Real Reason You Are Reading This

And most importantly, Xerneas, The Life Pokémon, will be in Five-Star Raids. Save up those raid Passes and get ready to take on a new Legendary Pokémon. It seems like forever since the raids have changed and now we get blessed with the Legendary Pokémon from the Kalos Region.
And as a little spoiler, Yveltal will be joining Five-Star Raids later this month, so look forward to that.
You Gotta Work For That Bonus

Wrapping things up here will be a global challenge of catching 500 million Fairy-Type Pokémon. If this challenge is met, and it should be very easy, the rewards are pretty exciting. 3x catch XP!
This bonus EX reward will be for the duration of the event, so get your grind on and level up! Shiny Galarian Ponyta will be made available…just when you thought it couldn’t get any cuter! And everyone favourite panda Pokémon, Pancham will appear in raids during the remainder of the event, after which you will be able to hatch them, from 12 km strange eggs.
Source: Pokémon GO Blog
See you around, Genesect!
The post Luminous Legends Appearing In Pokemon GO appeared first on Pokémon Crossroads.

Read more or post a comment.