we'll never forget our yesterdays

The future is quite bright!

What are you ambitions for the future, PXR? Where do you see yourself, I dunno, five to ten years from now?

In five years I just hope I'll be working a stable job and living with my boyfriend somewhere. Being with my parents is nice and all but I'm at the age where I want to experience being on my own. That's really the extent of what I know - would love to live in a foreign country but that might not work out.

Senior Administrator

You know, about 10 years ago, a friend made a comic saying I'd be owner of a Pokemon site in the future.

I'll probably be here in 5 years. What else in addition, I don't know!

In five years, I'll be almost 20. Probably in college, working a job...

I'll also be here, needless to say! I'm never leaving here. Ever. EVER.

I would've just graduated high school in five years, so I see myself as a college student. XP Speaking of college, though, I don't know what course I'd like to take up as of yet, so my future isn't really that bright, is it? It's still rather blurry; I don't really know what I want to be doing with my life just yet.

For now, I only aspire to live up to the expectations of the people around me - get good grades and land in the honor rolls (hopefully I can graduate as Valedictorian, though I came just shy of that during my Elementary graduation), train harder and never give up with regards to my Track and Field life, improve my writing and English as a whole, stuff of that sort.
    URPG Stats|Author Profile|URPG Ranger|Shalour Gym Leader

..::learning through the downs; living for the ups::..

we'll never forget our yesterdays
    Hmm....

In about five years...I definitely see myself working a stable job. Whether it's at an IT tech, or whether it's somewhere else, I just hope it's just somewhere that pays well. xD; And I would've graduated community college, of course~! And hopefully started my 3rd year at Uni.

10 years later...it's really hard to say. I'll let the future really decide that.