Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    That's a great idea! And he'll start out as an easygoing, loyal nice guy who would do anything for Articuno, but his training and jealousy cast him into an evil haze where he turns hateful and vindictive. In the end, he turns good again with the help of the old friend that was mentioned.
    Is it ninja Skarmory or Ninjask armory?
    Friend Code: 3711 - 7604 - 5273

Vaporeon: Shiny Collection | Mightyena: URPG | Absol: Sprite Gallery | Mega Lopunny: Naturelocke Challenge | Serperior: Pokemon Aesthetics | Ampharos: Prism Stats | other sprites are placeholders for when something exists for them to link to

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ Voltaire Magneton's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    Well...electrike aren't wolf-like... xD They're dog-like, really. Also I do wonder why you put "oops, harsh word" there... xD If he kills them, then he kills them. He sounds grumpy. Anyway, that sounds like a plan. Despite that electrike being a little unreasonable, haha. What sort of ideas are you looking for? That seems like a solid enough baseline to write the story. :] Especially if that's where it ends.

Electrike are wolves. They're just wolf pups :3
    ~SF.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blaquaza View Post
    Also, whilst I haven't watched Death Note, it could end up similar to that, with Electrike having to destroy every male Pokémon in Skitty's life until he's the only one left. Each chapter could be one Pokémon's downfall.

Just throwing these ideas out there, so don't feel as though you have to write it this way. :)

Well, I could make the Skitty have around 3 suitors, and into which Electrike would kill them. Great idea!
    Anyways, for the curious, this is based on the song Wolf by this Korean group EXO. Although, the meaning is quite closer to their another song called Growl.

TWITTER: voltmakesart
    INSTAGRAM: voltairemakesart
    Spoiler:
    Current VPP
    Tynamo@330 (Chen)
    Hatch: 345
    Eelektrik: 447
    Eelektross: 450
    Level100: 630

When it comes to my stories, I tend to grapple with uncertainty in terms of posting it. I'd love to post them on DeviantArt too but having been plagiarized once before, I'm very skittish with it and just don't have a lot of courage XD

That being said, I have a fair few ideas. I recently joined Dragon Cave after falling in love with their sprites (having known the site for several years, of course), and I have a few ideas for journals involving that...

@ Voltaire: Manectric are adult wolves with really bad hair days then ;P

Made by the awesome X-Kun~

4. This post has been liked by:

@Voltaire XD Haha, you're right. I just looked it up. XD And lol, so it's a battle for the girl? Gosh, this electrike sounds desperate determined.

I just realised I'm hopeless at giving suggestions. O_o Glad other people are here so they can help out with ideas... XD

~SF.

Quote Originally Posted by ninjaskarmory View Post
    That's a great idea! And he'll start out as an easygoing, loyal nice guy who would do anything for Articuno, but his training and jealousy cast him into an evil haze where he turns hateful and vindictive. In the end, he turns good again with the help of the old friend that was mentioned.
    Hey, you're welcome! Glad I could help ya! :D Srsly, sounds like a great story!

Quote Originally Posted by Grassy_Aggron View Post
    When it comes to my stories, I tend to grapple with uncertainty in terms of posting it. I'd love to post them on DeviantArt too but having been plagiarized once before, I'm very skittish with it and just don't have a lot of courage XD
    You could always share them elsewhere! ^^ I understand where you're coming from, though. Still, getting feedback from others will always help improve your writing :) (not that you need much improvement x3)

Quote Originally Posted by Grassy_Aggron View Post

That being said, I have a fair few ideas. I recently joined Dragon Cave after falling in love with their sprites (having known the site for several years, of course), and I have a few ideas for journals involving that...
    That sounds interesting! :O I've heard of the site and looked at it a few times, but never tried it. Although it seems really cool :)
    *ohheythatremindsme Ishouldclickonyoureggies*

Banner by the legendary Neo Emolga!
    Little Lizard's Library of Tales
    Paired with
    SlenderfairyComatose

Number III, the Argent Flame

Quote Originally Posted by FedoraChar View Post
    Hey, you're welcome! Glad I could help ya! :D Srsly, sounds like a great story!

You could always share them elsewhere! ^^ I understand where you're coming from, though. Still, getting feedback from others will always help improve your writing :) (not that you need much improvement x3)

That sounds interesting! :O I've heard of the site and looked at it a few times, but never tried it. Although it seems really cool :)
    *ohheythatremindsme Ishouldclickonyoureggies*
    Pfft, always room for improvement. I will be putting up anything I write here though, no worries.

Hey guys, what would you say to something like a prompt exercise, except people assign others prompts/thing they have to include? (Either that or, like, drawing numbers out of a figurative hat which determines who gets who.) So it would be one person devising a setting or part of a setting for someone else and going, "Now write a story that conforms to these restrictions!" I say "restrictions," but you would hardly be limited; maybe it would be something like, people put their names in the thread to be available, so there's a list, and then we can do a random number generator thing to assign people to each other to do their chosen prompt or whatever, so it would be like,

"I choose Grassy for this prompt:

The skies are grey and there's danger in the air...

She has to include the following:
    - A theme revolving around revenge
    - A lairon
    - A glue stick"

Maybe we could have a word limit and a time restriction, and there would be a number of brackets for this, such as, for instance, 400-750 words for a three day limit, 1000-2000 words for a week limit, 5,000 minimum words for a three week limit, etc. Just an idea. xD

~SF.

Seems like a fun idea. Try not to be too restrictive because that can really kill inspiration XD And if someone is a new writer, you can opt to go easier on them, where a more experienced one can be given a harder task. I would say 2000-3000 for two weeks, and 3000-4000 for 3 weeks... So on and so forth. It can be very difficult to write. It took me months to plan for that college contest and I wrote up 2000+ words in two days, but it was difficult and only because my muse decided to be polite.

(FYI, yes, I won first place ^^ MONEY REWARDS WHOO. And published. That's more awesome.)

Even though I and I know many others could hit that mark, I want to think about the other, younger writers who decide to partake. Don't want to over water the blooming authors for fear of making them wilt.

Also, awesome prompt idea XDDD

Yeah, definitely. xD Maybe there could be a list of things they can choose from? Or like ONE must-have or something? Then they can follow the other must-haves if they want. It could provide ideas and push it in directions the writer wouldn't have otherwise considered. xD But yeah, it should be available for picking. Yeah, true! People can have, if they fill out the form to be put on the prompt list, a preference for the amount of words/time they want to be allocated. ^^ And it's more like a guideline I suppose, since it wouldn't be fun to enforce deadlines. xD Ah yeah, good idea. x) And yes, true!

(THAT'S AWESOME! 8D Well done! WOW THAT IS AWESOME. :DD)

No, of course not! The idea is totally open for suggestions/refinement, of course. ^v^ I appreciate the input! Char and I have been discussing things like this lately.

XD Thanks!

~SF.

Just a passing through Kamen Rider Metal Gear Snivy's Avatar
    I found this thing on the internet that creates crossover fanfiction ideas for people who can't think of a topic to write about. or if you're too lazy to think of a regular topic or crossover yourself It's called kaction and it comes up with great themes and plot devices such as "Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Neil Patrick Harris and Metallica. The story should use getting sucked into the "real world" as a plot device!"

excellent. Also, I couldn't really find somewhere else to put this and I thought that it could be a challenge (as it says "your challenge is" when it generates something). also this is a feeble attempt to revive this Also, it can come up with some weird things, so you might want to click the title again if you get something too weird... *ahemcough*

Hey guys, I'm back for good now!
    Right now... I have the feeling I can't lose!
    [ASB Stats] [VPP Stats] [Quotes] [Warrior Record]