The one time you actually want crabs…
On June 1st, Dwebble, the Rock Inn Pokémon, will take the spotlight, literally. To fully prepare you for this hour long weekly event, let’s go on a journey to discover everything we can about this little guy.
About Dwebble

Dwebble, a Bug and Rock-Type Pokémon, was first introduced in Pokémon Black and White, aka, Gen 5. It was actually leaked during the intro to the anime. More specifically, Season 14 of Pokémon: Black & White. Dwebble may look small, but is actually 1′ tall and weighs in at 32 lbs. Most of which is probably the rock on it’s back that it calls home. Speaking of that rock, did you know, if Dwebble can’t find a suitable rock to live in, it will lodge itself into one of the ports on Hippowdon. The name Dwebble comes from the words dwell and pebble.
In Pokemon GO

The strongest moveset for Dwebble is Smack Down & X-Scissor and it has a Max CP of 1,224. But, you will most likely be looking to evolve it into Crustle, who’s best moves are Smack Down & Rock Slide. It has a Max CP of 2,542. While not the most competitively viable, I still like to ensure I have the best moves on all my Pokémon just in case I need to use them as a backup during a Raid. So this info is good to know.
Shiny Dwebble has been available in Pokémon GO since June 26, 2020, and has a shiny rate of 0.2% which roughly translates to 1/500. So while the odds are not good, there is still a possibility for many of you to snag the coveted orange…er crab.
Tips for Spotlight Hour

During this hour long event, which runs from 6 p.m. to 7 p.m. local time, you will also earn double catch XP, so be sure to catch as many as you can in this time frame. You will increase your chances to find a shiny, and earn a ton of XP, especially if you equip a Lucky Egg to double your XP gains yet again to a whopping 6x XP! Level 50, here we come!
See you around, Genesect!
The post Dwebble Takes The Spotlight In Pokémon GO appeared first on Pokémon Crossroads.

Read more or post a comment.