Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Pets!

I only have one right now, my first cat had passed away recently. u_u

But this is the one that i have right now. His name is Bakura (my sister had a phase with Yu-Gi-Oh: The Abridged Series) and he can be a sweetheart or a bully, depending. XD

Spoiler:

This is me with him on my lap.
    Photo on 2013-03-21 at 01.08.jpg

And this is him being super cuddly with the TV remote. XD

Pearl FC- | SoulSilver FC- 1763-4967-6519 | Black FC- 0991-1240-1790

Quote Originally Posted by Eevee Trainer View Post
    I only have one right now, my first cat had passed away recently. u_u

But this is the one that i have right now. His name is Bakura (my sister had a phase with Yu-Gi-Oh: The Abridged Series) and he can be a sweetheart or a bully, depending. XD

Spoiler:

This is me with him on my lap.
    Photo on 2013-03-21 at 01.08.jpg

And this is him being super cuddly with the TV remote. XD

Awwww. c: <3 A lot of cats have Japanese-themed names, I think it's cute. :D

Quote Originally Posted by Teo View Post
    I currently don't have any pets, but I've been looking into several breeds of dogs. It's a shame purebreds tend to have a lot of health problems. I plan on getting a dog eventually though.
    Yeah it really is! Mutts are usually a good choice, depending on what breeds created them. A lot of the time, mutts can have health benefits from all their breeds. Or other times, they can develop health problems from all the breeds. D:

Quote Originally Posted by Typhlosion Explosion View Post
    Awwww. c: <3 A lot of cats have Japanese-themed names, I think it's cute. :D
    Well, if he wasn't going to be named Bakura, he was going to be named Mittens by that point! XD

garlic bread champion Bulbasaur's Avatar
    I used to really want pets when I was younger. The only pets I've had are two goldfish. One lived for three years, which is pretty long for a goldfish.

You'll probably be like WTF, but I hate dogs. I was attacked by one when I was 3, and almost attacked when I was 10ish. For a while I couldn't go near them, because I was scared. Now I can be around them and even pet them if I know them well, but I would never have a pet dog.

Quote Originally Posted by Bulbasaur View Post
    I used to really want pets when I was younger. The only pets I've had are two goldfish. One lived for three years, which is pretty long for a goldfish.

You'll probably be like WTF, but I hate dogs. I was attacked by one when I was 3, and almost attacked when I was 10ish. For a while I couldn't go near them, because I was scared. Now I can be around them and even pet them if I know them well, but I would never have a pet dog.
    Aw! Don't think its WTF. Its happened to others as my sister was the same way, except now she's only afraid of big dogs (as it was a really big dog that did it).

What about having a cat? UvU

I have the cutest cat called "Angel". She's got the best personality: she likes being chased around the house when she wants to play, she has attitude (tell her to go "out" and she'll give you a stroppy "meow" xD) and she's just lovely. PICTURES INCOMING!!!

IMG_0685.jpg
    (She loves my wallet)
    IMG_0696.jpg

I wuv her so much :3

~Sealboy

7. This post has been liked by:

Corey 

garlic bread champion Bulbasaur's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Eevee Trainer View Post
    Aw! Don't think its WTF. Its happened to others as my sister was the same way, except now she's only afraid of big dogs (as it was a really big dog that did it).

What about having a cat? UvU
    I'm allergic to dog and cat hair either way.

My kitties are with my sister now since I moved out, but I miss them :<

Teko doesn't like Christmas for some reason. I wonder why.

Sally loves it though!

10. This post has been liked by:

Corey 

I'm like the crazy animal lady myself. XD Actually my dad lives out on a big piece of land in the middle of nowhere, so I have a(and have had) ridiculous amount of pets, which range from normal animals (four dogs, one crazy cat who thinks he's god), to chickens and up until a few months ago, we had two rats. I'm at my mom's right now, though, where we have two obnoxious Italian. Greyhounds and I miss my kitty.

My dA | My FF.Net Avvie and sig made by me!

Senior Administrator

Administrator

Oh my! You guys have a lot of pets! I have one cat, a black siamese-american short hair mix. Loves to eat my food and annoy me when I'm trying to work at the computer... T_T