Page 2 of 67 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ Voltaire Magneton's Avatar
    Same here! The weather is lowkey unpredictable (or maybe because I don't watch weather news lol)

TWITTER: voltmakesart
    INSTAGRAM: voltairemakesart
    Spoiler:
    Current VPP
    Tynamo@330 (Chen)
    Hatch: 345
    Eelektrik: 447
    Eelektross: 450
    Level100: 630

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

I only get the weather updates from my phone, but quite often they're pretty wrong. xD

My work laptop shows the next two days of weather on Outlook, but that's even less accurate.

I don't use the weather feature on my phone because for some reason it shows weather for a different city smh

Spoiler:
    Current VPP
    Tynamo@330 (Chen)

Administrator

I just got hit by that tropical storm overnight last night. Apparently it was a lot of heavy rain here and a little win, but nothing bad. Rain and thunder later in the day though. Here no, it's been mostly hot, more hot, and hotter. Don't forget humid. Ugh, it's been the worst. Hard time breathing lately through it all.

Hahaha, yeah I've still been getting weather updates from when I did something to keep me updated for NJ. I get weather alerts for Theresa well as ones for here.

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

Senior Administrator

My location for handling the weather is right most of the time, but it needs to be refreshed every time I look at it and it generally doesn't update automatically. It's pretty easy to forget that and that can make a difference when it comes to what towns are getting rained on and which ones aren't.

When it comes to snow and telling us how many inches we're bound to get, boy, does it get it wrong like almost every time. They might as well roll dice and go off of that number as a guess and hope they get lucky.

Yeah that's why I prefer looking outside instead lol

There's a certain shade/brightness of sunlight that signals rain later. I can't describe it, but if the outside looks a certain hue or something I could tell it's going to rain.

Spoiler:
    Current VPP
    Tynamo@330 (Chen)

Senior Administrator

Usually if the wind starts picking up all of a sudden, it means it's going to storm.

And man, it can change very quickly. One minute, it can be sunny with blue skies, and then whoosh, it's like doom and gloom up above and rain and thunder hammering everywhere.

Administrator

Yeah that happened here recently. I was in my room, it was totally sunny out. 5 mins later I'm hearing loud noise like banging thinking it was the neighbors. Nope. It was totally dark out and thundering with some pretty bad lightning. Rain started moments later.

Speaking of snow I had a dream the other night I actually got to experience it like I wanted and enjoyed every minute of that xD.

I think the craziest weather alert I've got is "lightning strike within 0 miles of your location" and I didn't hear any thunder or anything.

The time is upon us...

Senior Administrator

Well today, I think they may be right. They're predicting rain and thunderstorms (again) and looking at the sky outside, I'd say that's pretty likely.

Getting caught in the rain isn't fun, especially if you're a fair distance away from home but away from a car, like bike riding or going for a walk.

Administrator

sometimes it's easier to tell than others yeah. Wind is a good determining factor to be able to tell what may be coming.

The time is upon us...