Page 31 of 67 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast
    Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Yeah, sounds like they might need to do the same kind of thing for these spotted lanternflies. Find what their natural predators are, introduce them here, and let nature work itself out, provided that is a feasible option without more chaos on the ecosystem. :P

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Yeah, seems like the best solution even if it takes a while.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Senior Administrator

Yeah, whatever they did with gypsy moths definitely worked around here so maybe they can do the same kind of thing with these bugs. We used to get those gypsy moths all over the place (and those disgusting caterpillars), but they did something that DRASTICALLY got their numbers down. I haven't seen any in years.

But yeah, we couldn't ride our bikes without having caterpillar guts all over the wheels. It was just gross. They would also love to fall out of the trees and try to land on your shirt or in your hair. Not a whole lot of fun.

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Jeez is anyone else feeling like super devoid of energy lately?
    / / / / / / / /

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    Jeez is anyone else feeling like super devoid of energy lately?
    There's something in the air.

Today at work just felt... LOUSY. I had like no energy or motivation this afternoon, but I get slammed with a whole bunch of confusing to-dos, which almost never happens on a Friday afternoon. I tried to make sense of it and forget it, had to schedule another meeting on Monday to get some more clarification before I end up spending hours on something that wasn't correct and end up having to do the whole darn thing over.

I swear, this project is the devil.

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Okay I'm glad it's not just me because like the last couple days I have just been DEVOID of energy and it is weird
    / / / / / / / /

Senior Administrator

Yeah, today was a little better, but that could be because it's Saturday and I'm not working today. Went to a fun little Halloween thing at the YMCA (it's mostly for kids but my dad and I have a little fun with it) and that was a good time.

Tomorrow I'm going to try and move over to the new computer (so much INSANE hardware and it's just sitting there, agh!). I'm hoping I'll be able to get most of the stuff I need installed in time to be able to do the next DBR2 battle, but if not, well, you'll know why. It'll only be temporary.

I'm hoping I don't need to buy a new PaintTool SAI license and a new Microsoft Office license because of this. That would be lame, but... eh, I'll do it if I have to. I need those two.

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

I'm definitely feeling a bit more energized today. I was finally able to take a walk outside (can't do so when I'm by myself since I'm not supposed to touch stuff like door handles) and that really reinvigorated me, which was nice. Hopefully that burst of energy holds throughout the week. I'm going to need it with the project load I have for the coming week at work.

Hopefully everything is going well with your computer today!! Fingers crossed you don't have to rebuy those licenses!
    / / / / / / / /

Administrator

Meanwhile I've been really drained of energy since Friday myself. Seems like not much has been going well for me lately. So I've been trying to take time to myself this weekend.

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

Senior Administrator

Well, my main goal this weekend was to put the new computer into action and I'm glad to say I pulled it off and got my main resources like Photoshop installed. Sure, I don't have all the games I had before up and going, but there were a lot of them I was done with anyway and didn't really intend on replaying. I mean heck, it would be crazy to reinstall my entire Steam library. xD

Also, working off of M.2 SSD drives with 128 GB of RAM is bliss. Honestly, my old computer really wasn't all that bad but this makes it look like a clunker. xD