Page 8 of 67 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast
    Senior Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    since you can't chat in the game aside from giving alerts like "going bottom lane/going to lane" or "gather here" etc.
    They need to add a "Stop Quitting." option to the quick chat. It is annoying when we are down and we have a snorlax or a ninetails or whatever just sitting there in spawn.

·»Your focus determines your reality«·

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by AD View Post
    They need to add a "Stop Quitting." option to the quick chat. It is annoying when we are down and we have a snorlax or a ninetails or whatever just sitting there in spawn.
    At least there's a function to tell the AI to follow you and fight.

Though for right now it's harming others especially in ranked. They should make it where if someone leaves a ranked game like that. No one on that team suffers loss of rank. The person that leaves loses a full class down. Great 3 to Great 2.

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ Voltaire Magneton's Avatar
    I didn't know that happens. I don't think I've ever had teammates leaving mid-fight, or maybe I just didn't notice.

TWITTER: voltmakesart
    INSTAGRAM: voltairemakesart
    Spoiler:
    Current VPP
    Tynamo@330 (Chen)
    Hatch: 345
    Eelektrik: 447
    Eelektross: 450
    Level100: 630

Senior Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Voltaire Magneton View Post
    I didn't know that happens. I don't think I've ever had teammates leaving mid-fight, or maybe I just didn't notice.
    Family is what matters.

But on topic, yea, it happens a little more frequently in Quick Play to me at least. Not so much in ranked. Back in the lower ranks it did and it frustrated me but thankfully not so much now. But it is still annoying.

At least there's a function to tell the AI to follow you and fight.

Though for right now it's harming others especially in ranked. They should make it where if someone leaves a ranked game like that. No one on that team suffers loss of rank. The person that leaves loses a full class down. Great 3 to Great 2.
    True, but it still hinders the team because the AI is kind of easy to demolish, unless you are behind.

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by AD View Post
    Family is what matters.

But on topic, yea, it happens a little more frequently in Quick Play to me at least. Not so much in ranked. Back in the lower ranks it did and it frustrated me but thankfully not so much now. But it is still annoying.

True, but it still hinders the team because the AI is kind of easy to demolish, unless you are behind.
    Yeah I mean I'd much rather have a real player and not AI, but better than nothing. I gotta start working on my rank more soon though. Been focusing more on just having random fun than that lately xD.

The time is upon us...

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Played a bit more last night and I'm really starting to get a handle on jungling as Talonflame. It helps that my partner is really good as Alolan Ninetales so together we make a good team. We won a bunch of matches last night! Definitely really starting to enjoy Unite now.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    Played a bit more last night and I'm really starting to get a handle on jungling as Talonflame. It helps that my partner is really good as Alolan Ninetales so together we make a good team. We won a bunch of matches last night! Definitely really starting to enjoy Unite now.
    If you'd like to play this weekend lemme know! I hit Great Rank last night. I've got to be pretty good with Pikachu and jungling as Zeraora. It's been a lot of fun!

The time is upon us...

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

If you'd like to play this weekend lemme know! I hit Great Rank last night. I've got to be pretty good with Pikachu and jungling as Zeraora. It's been a lot of fun!
    Heck yeah! I'd so be down! I mostly just jungle as Talonflame though I have been practicing with Zeraora recently.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    Heck yeah! I'd so be down! I mostly just jungle as Talonflame though I have been practicing with Zeraora recently.
    Dunno if you'd be down for it, but when I've played with friends Discord chat helps for communication a lot. Plus good laughs at times xD.

I can give the tips I've found for Zeraora if you'd like, but yeah landing isn't too hard. I do hate random matches often cause I'll be the first to call mid and as time is counting down someone else says mid and I'm fighting for blue buff first. It's annoying. Luckily I always get his slash attack first and wait til it's low and swipe it down to snatch it.

The time is upon us...

Senior Moderator

I do hate random matches often cause I'll be the first to call mid and as time is counting down someone else says mid and I'm fighting for blue buff first. It's annoying. Luckily I always get his slash attack first and wait til it's low and swipe it down to snatch it.
    Yea, that is annoying. Ive had it where they swiped Snorlax from me before. Usually when that happens I just go roaming(Lucario or Machamp) and just pressure enemy jungle and Dreadnaw, or if our Jungler doesnt remember to always rebuff then i will go ours and switch between lanes.

I am glad they listened and dished out some buffs and nerfs, i am excited to see how broken this talonflame or wigglybuff is now.