Page 7 of 67 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast
    The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

I just started playing Unite last night! Hoping to play it more once Art Fight is over. Thinking the Speedster is the role I'm gonna excel at so watch out I might be one of those pesky Gengars you'll be facing off against in the future, haha. Right now my main is Talonflame though.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Senior Moderator

Ive started playing like..a week ago? I think. I'm not sure, time isn't really my friend lately, i keep losing track of it.
    Whenever I play League, I always stuck to Top or Jungle, so Speedsters were the ones I clung to first. They are really fun. Though, Machamp has gotten my love lately. I've been selling these hands at a discount, buy one get one free. Suplexing everyone I see.

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    watch out I might be one of those pesky Gengars you'll be facing off against in the future.
    Gengar is the only 'Mon that terrifies me in this game. He is one of my favorite Pokemon, but dear lord he is busted. Best 'Mon in the game until they nerf the little nightmare.
    @Chakramaster I feel like I am going to forget but yes, I would love to play sometime.

·»Your focus determines your reality«·

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by AD View Post
    Ive started playing like..a week ago? I think. I'm not sure, time isn't really my friend lately, i keep losing track of it.
    Whenever I play League, I always stuck to Top or Jungle, so Speedsters were the ones I clung to first. They are really fun. Though, Machamp has gotten my love lately. I've been selling these hands at a discount, buy one get one free. Suplexing everyone I see.
    I was an ADC back in my League/SMITE days but I wanted to change things up a bit. The Speedster/Jungler role seemed like a fun change of pace! We'll see if I stick with it.

Quote Originally Posted by AD
    Gengar is the only 'Mon that terrifies me in this game. He is one of my favorite Pokemon, but dear lord he is busted. Best 'Mon in the game until they nerf the little nightmare.
    Duly noted! I plan to give Zeraora a try too once I get more practice in.
    / / / / / / / /

Administrator

Back in my LoL days I was more of a fan of characters like Annie and Xerath. Ranged magic burst characters. Guess it's why Pikachu and Cinderace come so easily to me xD.

Back then I never did play with a Jungler role. Now though in Pokémon. I find it fun! So long as others don't go taking my jungle minions. Takes away from my exp I need to help gank.

Yeah...Pikachu, Cinderace, Lucario, and Crustle all ones I play. Just tried out Gengar last night. Gonna be a few times before I learn to play it.

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

My main in my LoL days was like.... Tristana I think her name was? Granted my LoL days only lasted like... two days I think. I only ever fought against bots because I wasn't very good and people were SUPER toxic even though we weren't even in ranked battles! It was nuts.

SMITE was always more my speed. My mains for 5 v 5 were usually Skadi, Artemis, and Cernunnos, but I also learned how to play Nike and Nu Wa for the 3 v 3 jousts specifically.
    / / / / / / / /

Administrator

I ended up playing LoL for maybe....2 years? I never really truly played ranked. A few times, but never once alone. Always with a full team of my brother's friends. I knew LoL had a very toxic community, but I wanted no part of them. So I either ignored them or just report them.

I played Smite a few times, but it was never super big on me. I remember one of the computer company's gave me a code for the God Pass. Even though that computer didn't work. I returned it and was able to keep the God Pass cause well....the code was already used xD.

The time is upon us...

Senior Moderator

Gengar all you need is Sludge Bomb/Hex and you win. And like, Wise Glasses and Muscle Band, but still, SludgeHex is busted.

Ive played League for years, though never consistently. I always went Darius/Jax/Zed. I never really played SMITE, wanted to try it but was too lazy. I played DOTA for quite a bit, but not much.

And yes, League is extremely toxic, moreso than any game I play...except for maybe Rocket League, but I still think League has it beat in toxicity.

·»Your focus determines your reality«·

Administrator

Yeah some characters right now are seriously broken strong. If you play right and get early kills. It's crazy how fast they grow.

The time is upon us...

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

I only played League for a very short time. It didn't seem too bad at first, but it does feel like one of those games that have an extreme learning curve. I feel like maybe I could have gotten into it after a while, but the reputation surrounding its very toxic community caused me to clear out before I had to deal with that.

Administrator

Yeah at first it's fun! But I soon had to rely on friends to keep it fun. Then ARAM (All Random All Mid). Just to have a more fun. Couldn't deal with normal all alone. Wasn't fun to me. Last thing that kept me in for a short while was the mystery gifts you could buy. Potential for $50 skins (which I got off the mystery gifts for $5). But I ended up giving up. No one wanted to play with me at a certain point so I quit.

Unite now seems a little better. Probably more so since you can't chat in the game aside from giving alerts like "going bottom lane/going to lane" or "gather here" etc. Got a little better recently so been trying some ranked. It's been fun.

The time is upon us...