Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223
    Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    Oh man good thing I had that Second Wind primed. I didn’t think I’d lose to a dragon but those pesky fire type moves will getcha. At least I got you spun in your own wheel for it haha!
    It was a beautiful exchange of mischief, yes. We definitely need to do this more often. xD

2. This post has been liked by:

Senior Administrator

Happy Labor Day!

MASTER RNG, forgetting how to dress himself, pulls in...

VOLTAIRE MAGNETON as Boltund and SCYTHERWOLF as Dracozolt to the battlefield!
    @Voltaire Magneton @Scytherwolf

VOLTAIRE MAGNETON
    SUPERPOWER: Babymaker – Every time you choose to devolve an opponent, there is a 50% chance they'll be devolved twice (up to them getting egged).
    ACTIVE BUFFS: <None>

VS

SCYTHERWOLF
    SUPERPOWER: Frenzy – During battles, you attack twice for the first 10 turns.
    ACTIVE BUFFS: <None>

The STRAWBERRY-FLAVORED COIN OF RAINBOWS AND NONESENSE has declared SCYTHERWOLF strikes first!

TURN 1
    SCYTHERWOLF starts things up with Dual Wingbeat! She flaps her arms like a silly bird!
    SCYTHERWOLF uses Dragon Tail! It results in the 1st strike against VOLTAIRE MAGNETON! (1/3)
    VOLTAIRE MAGNETON uses Endeavor! But he just doesn’t really have the passion for it right now.

TURN 2
    SCYTHERWOLF uses Vacuum Wave! She waves hello to her Dyson Ball!
    SCYTHERWOLF uses Thunderous Kick! She kicks a soccer ball into a storm cloud to get zapped!
    VOLTAIRE MAGNETON uses Curse! But he’s avoiding swear words to be polite!

TURN 3
    SCYTHERWOLF uses Heavy Slam! But that breaks the door off the hinges!
    SCYTHERWOLF uses Mud Sport! But she’d rather avoid getting all dirty like that.
    VOLTAIRE MAGNETON uses Dark Void! But he promised never to use his calculus book as a weapon ever again.

TURN 4
    SCYTHERWOLF uses Volt Tackle! She charges and tumbles into a pile of batteries!
    SCYTHERWOLF uses Fusion Bolt! She welds two screws together!
    VOLTAIRE MAGNETON uses Splishy Splash! He jumps around in the kiddie pool!

TURN 5
    SCYTHERWOLF uses Heat Wave! She waves hello to her furnace!
    SCYTHERWOLF uses Fleur Cannon! But she ends up blowing up a bouquet in the process!
    VOLTAIRE MAGNETON uses Force Palm! But his palm trees don’t follow his demands!

TURN 6
    SCYTHERWOLF uses G-Max Stun Shock! She’s aghast she forgot how to do it!
    SCYTHERWOLF uses Icy Wind! She sets up a desk fan in her freezer!
    VOLTAIRE MAGNETON uses Mud Bomb! But tossing a grenade into a mud pit would make a heck of a mess.

TURN 7
    SCYTHERWOLF uses Mystical Fire! But using a fog machine over her grill doesn’t quite replicate the effect…
    SCYTHERWOLF uses G-Max Stun Shock! And yet she still hasn’t remembered!
    VOLTAIRE MAGNETON uses Trop Kick! But it’s too much for him to handle!

TURN 8
    SCYTHERWOLF uses Quash! But it overwhelms her just thinking about it!
    SCYTHERWOLF uses Max Strike! It results in the 2nd strike against VOLTAIRE MAGNETON! (2/3)
    VOLTAIRE MAGNETON uses Max Ooze! But he’s afraid of getting his paws all sticky and nasty.

TURN 9
    SCYTHERWOLF uses Mega Punch! It results in the 3rd and final strike against VOLTAIRE MAGNETON! (3/3)

Pow, that Frenzy stuff definitely helped!

Scytherwolf, you get your fantastic selection of…

• Devolve Voltaire into an adorable Yamper!
    • Devolve and egg yourself for an Evolution Crystal!
    • Lovingly toss Voltaire into your Wheel!
    • Or Wheel yourself for a Wacky Wheel Wishin’ token! And possibly get Dracozolt again anyway!

How will you play out this party!?

Lover of Centipedes Scytherwolf's Avatar
    WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEL

Administrator

May be a slight delay while Neo sorts out some technical issues with his computer.

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

Senior Administrator

Yeah, sorry to say but I only have my phone at the moment. Couldn't get my computer to start up at all yesterday. Going to try to see if maybe just a connection came loose, but if it's something more than that and I can't get it going again, might be time to get it serviced or possibly get something new.

"I was stupid... So stupid"
    Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    Yeah, sorry to say but I only have my phone at the moment. Couldn't get my computer to start up at all yesterday. Going to try to see if maybe just a connection came loose, but if it's something more than that and I can't get it going again, might be time to get it serviced or possibly get something new.
    No worries. That just means more time as a Drakloak :D

Hope you can get your computer working alright again, or that it doesn't cost much to fix if it comes to that.

8. This post has been liked by:

Senior Administrator

@Chakramaster @Noblejanobii @arnisd @Voltaire Magneton @Shruikan @Scytherwolf

IT'S AN UPDATE!

Hey, so some good news and bad news.

The bad news is it looks like my old computer is toast, and I'm actually typing this from my work computer (shhh, although it is a Saturday anyway!). I haven't heard back from the repair shop, but it sounds like the motherboard is dead from what they're suspecting and the thing doesn't even turn on anymore for them either. I'm pretty much giving up on that being fixed for a price that would make it worth it (it's over 10 years old so even if the motherboard got fixed, something else will go kaput in time). Good news is that I've ordered a new one from Meta PC, and it's a MONSTER TRUCK of a machine. I spoiled myself on this one. xD

Only thing is it's going to take a few weeks to get it and then get everything set up on it again, including Photoshop and get all my stuff transferred over. As much as I'd love to keep DBR2 going, I can't without a working computer that's got Photoshop and all my other goodies on it (brushes, fonts, textures, and a bunch of other things). And unfortunately, I can't put all of that on my work computer. There's firewalls everywhere on this thing!

I regret to say this lovely episode of DBR2 is going to have to be canceled, BUT it will be back better than before! It's going to take a few weeks and I don't have any clue exactly when it will be (I want to say early to mid October, but I don't know for sure), but DBR2 will return in a new "remastered" format. However, given the situation and how many things we're intending on changing, we will need to start over. Reason being is that Chakra and I are going to "remaster" DBR2 and add some new features and goodies, as well as tweak a few things to give it a cool, fresh new feel like it's a nifty "Definitive Version" with DLC included. Things like upgradable superpowers, new items and superpowers, and possibly even making bets are just a few of the things that may be coming to DBR2. We love brainstorming ideas for this, so the sky's the limit when it comes to what DBR2 Remastered will have. As for tokens, don't worry, you can keep any tokens you've earned and when DBR2 remastered comes out, the tokens will remain the same and you can still earn any tokens you weren't able to get last time. I know a number of people still want the Spank the Sky Squirrel one. You'll get your chance again! xD

With that being said and with DBR2 taking a vacation to get pumped, you definitely don't need to keep your current avatar and banner set if you don't want to (especially for the peeps that have a very goofy set like I did xD), although you are welcome to keep what you have if you like them!

In closing, I also want to sincerely thank everyone for participating and I definitely hope you'll stick around for DBR2's remastered version to come out when I'm in a better spot to host it hardware and software-wise. All this stuff was VERY unexpected and I really got blindsided by it, but I'm working on getting back into action. I just need some time. Once everything is good to go again, I'll try to message everyone that the party's back. If you'd like to leave your email, Discord, or other way get a notification of when DBR2 is back up and sign ups are open for the new and improved version, feel free to leave it here.

As always, cheers and good times. :3

10. This post has been liked by: