We are here to roll with the feedback one more time.
In this latest segment of Listener Feedback, we are going to be hearing from the last of the fans of Pokemon Rollout who submitted their feedback. Their listener base really did came out when it came to praising one of the longest running Pokemon Tabletop podcasts. So, let not spend too much talking as we roll out one more time with Pokemon Rollout.
About Pokemon Rollout

Everybody loves a good story! Especially a good story that is told via dice rolls with Pokemon! After all, that is all what a tabletop campaign is all about. And this one is one that not only been around for a long time but also fun!
Pokemon Rollout is a tabletop campaign run by Nick as the Dungeon Master with Paul playing Charlie, Lydia as Liliana and Micheal as Professor Sneaze. This trio of trainers travel a region divided trying to collect gym badges and not get killed. Too bad that is totally possible now that they are soon the reach the other side of the mountain.
Now, one more time, let us listen to some Listener Feedback. Starting us off is Sam.
Sam Says

What do you love about Pokemon Rollout?
I love the sense of adventure, the lore of the world that they’ve built, and the one home brew Pokémon Nick made, I hope we see more soon.
What is your favorite moment from the podcast?
It may not be a specific moment, but I do love the Detective Grunge episodes!
What would you tell the podcast members if you ever met them in real life?
I’d tell them that they’re doing great and not to change a thing! I’d probably also ask some standard questions like what their favorite Pokémon are and stuff like that.
——————————————————————————-
Thanks a lot for calling in Sam. The world that Nick has created is pretty amazing. There is certainly a world that is ripe for adventure and discovery.
Also, I too do enjoy a Detective Grunge episode.
Next, we have some feedback from Timothy H.
Timothy H. Says

I love the casts dynamic with one another and with their DM’s world. They are super funny and are always a highlight of my commute to and from work!
Currently my favorite moment is definitely the debut of Detective Grunge. The whole episode was hilarious and I had an absolute blast listening to him try to help but of course be entirely lovable!
You guys are awesome! I’ve thoroughly enjoyed your content and I wish you all the best! I actually look forward to my commute to work because it means I get to listen to you all! Thank you for all that you do!
Another fan of Detective Grunge. We might need to have another Detective Grunge episode so he can react to all this praise he is getting.
Now, let us hear from Froxis next.
Froxis Says

The interplay between the character while playing with the hard rules.
My favorite moments has to be anything involving Detective Growlithe.
-Left unanswered-
Another positive comment and fan for Detective Grunge. It seems as if Pokemon Rollout has found their breakout character.
Our next piece of feedback comes from Brian F.
Brian F. Says

The cast works really well together to provide an entertaining story that isn’t generic but also isn’t over the top and full of plot holes and or to busy. There is enough going on in the world to keep it interesting but not crowd me as a listener.
Overall a really well done production with a good group of characters who are enjoyable to listen to and follow along their journey.
Detective Grunge. All the side story moments where the cast play as one of their Pokemon. Just a fun listen.
Keep doing what you are doing and don’t stop. Y’all make my work days so much more enjoyable.
Is that a fourth comment in a row involving Detective Grunge. Maybe they do need to keep going and having some more moments with Grunge and the cast of Pokemon.
We now have a piece of feedback from Jake. Here is what they have to say.
Jake Says

I love the energy coming from the hosts.
The intro to episode 69.
I don’t know.
There is so much energy coming from each of the hosts. They really do put a lot into their craft and it shows. Especially among their group of friends.
Our final piece of listener feedback comes for Simon I. who had this to say about Pokemon Rollout.
Simon I. Says

I love the world that Nick made. It’s full of really interesting people and Pokemon. The events that he put in place keep me really invested.
When the trainers were fighting against chrome robot Pokemon things, the announcement by the Flames of Agni is something I really enjoyed because it was a really revealing moment to me in terms of where the story was heading.
I would thank them for keeping me company in a lot of walks and keeping on doing what they do even if they aren’t the biggest podcast around. I would thank them for making such a cool story that I get to listen to.
Nick keeps saying that the story will change once they get to the other side of the mountain. Though, there seems to be a slight change ever since that battle with the Chrome Monsters. Either way. It has been a great listen each and every time they release an episode.
With that said. Our final piece of Listener Feedback was just the perfect way to end all the praise for Pokemon Rollout. I hope you have love what you have heard from the fans of this amazing Pokemon Tabletop podcast. Hopefully it has inspired you to pick up this podcast.
While, I hope current fans of this podcast loved what they read about the podcast they love so much. Thank you to everybody who submitted their comments for Pokemon Rollout. With that said. I hope to catch you later…for our next Listener Feedback segment!
The post Listener Feedback: PokeRoll One Last Time! #PPAmonth2021 appeared first on Pokémon Crossroads.

Read more or post a comment.