We have some more Exp to share!
That is because we have one more round of Exp. Share and their amazing fans to share. Though, they are not alone! We also have some fan responses to share from a fan of After Darkrai! Two podcasts that you may not want to share with your parents but will surely make you laugh. So go ahead and take a seat as we share some of these amazing fan responses from the fans of Exp. Share and After Darkrai.
About Exp. Share

The Exp. Share Podcast is exactly what it sounds. This podcast is how Tanner and Josh share their experience about playing each and every Pokemon game. Gym by gym. Game by game.
Some times it is a great experience. Other times it involves Pokemon that make them say “Eww. Make me barf!” Sometimes they get to see a cutie. Though, overall they are having a good time playing some Pokemon games. Meanwhile, they have gather a community that find them fun and willing to play along with their antics.
As of this writing, they have finished their Pokemon HeartGold & SoulSilver. They are currently making plans to play Pokemon Ranger and resume their gym challenge in Unova during the month of October.
With all of that said, lets get into our first Listener Feedback from Rachael C.
Rachael C. Says

What do you love about Exp. Share?
The dynamic between the hosts, the fresh perspective on the games.
What is your favorite moment from the podcast?
I’ve really liked the Babysitter’s Experience interstitial, they’re so funny!
What would you tell the podcast members if you ever met them in real life?
Thank you so much for making me laugh.
——————————————————————————-
Josh and Tanner do have a fun dynamic between them. Though, I am also a fan of the Babysitter’s Experience. A combination of two different podcasts to give you…an experience. Overall, two podcasts in one! Who doesn’t love that.
Our next piece of fan responses comes from Jim S. on the internet.
Jim S. Says

The banter between the 2 hosts.
Tanner lack of understanding on how type trumping works.
Love your **** guys.
Another wonderful comment about the two hosts of the Exp. Share podcast. They really do bring us some great experience. Both Tanner and Josh are so fun when they get on the mic.
We now have Nick C. who has a piece of fan feedback to share.
Nick C. Says

It’s too dang funny lemme tell ya.
Not a “moment” per se but their occasional Trainer Danger segment really does it for me.
Thank you for reinvigorating my passion for these games. Can’t say I’ll be playing along past Gen 5, but I’ll sure be listening.
The famous Trainer Danger! You always got to love it when Tanner and Josh brings us a trainer to keep an eye on. They certainly have our safety in mind.
Also, as a fan of Generation 5, I do hope you join the podcast to play the Generation 5 games.
Now, we have Abigail S. with our final piece of fan responses for the Exp. Share podcast.
Abigail S. Says

I’ve always been a Stanner/Tan Fan and when this podcast started I’m happy to say that it didn’t disappoint and I’m a Fjelstan as well.
I love every “Eww Make Me Barf” Pokémon of the week.
Honestly I just want to talk to Tanner about The Dark Tower series.
A fan of Tanner and Josh! Those can be rare. Who am I kidding. They both have plenty of fans. It makes me happy to see that this podcast has so many fans.
Now, let us take a look at some fan responses for After Darkrai.
About After Darkrai

Welcome to Pokemon: After Darkrai. The no-holds barred, know-nothing show where we hurt the ones we love!
The perfect description for this podcast featuring Bret as the host and Hannah as his co-host who for some reason hasn’t gone crazy. Then again, what if they are both crazy? Either way. When you hear an episode of After Darkrai then you are in for a show where anything is on the table. From Pokemon GO to crazy discussions about which Pokemon would you bring on a trip. Why would you bring a Honedge? There is a reason for that.
So go ahead and join Bret on his crazy team and Hannah with her Mad Libs. You may leave the podcast a little mad but will have a smile on your face.
We have some listener feedback from Randy H. who has some kind words to share about After Darkrai.
Randy H. Says

What do you love about After Darkrai?
They’re hilarious and good people.
Oh stepbrother.
Why haven’t we hugged yet? Bring it in
Bret does seem like a great guy to hug. Though, Bret and Hannah are both great people who can make anybody laugh. Surely this person knows along with all the fans of After Darkrai.
Thank you to all the fans of Exp. Share for chiming in with their fan feedback for the podcast. Also, thank you to the fans of After Darkrai for writing in. It was nice to see some nice words said about these great podcasts.
Be a sweetie and make sure to come back for our next segment of Listener Feedback.
The post Listener Feedback: Sharing the Last of the Exp. #PPAmonth2021 appeared first on Pokémon Crossroads.

Read more or post a comment.