Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    we'll never forget our yesterdays
    Eh, I'm actually not sure what the issue is (I've tried looking up and down the ACP multiple times, maybe someone else will figure it out before I do. xD), but in the future (as well as anyone else who might have this issue), just make sure you use imgur or perhaps photobucket to upload your avatars. n_n

I believe the issue is that if you take an image from an older Vbulliten Forum, the image has lost some of it's extensions and might not work. The best bet is to either upload it in imgur or Photobucket, or even upload from your computer if it works for you.

Experienced Trainer bronislav84's Avatar
    I would have used the original, if I remembered the address where Neo had it. But at least we know its a problem of the older Vb. So uh, thanks. :)

Banner by Pokemon Trainer Sarah/Ava by Neo Emolga

R.I.P. August 13, 2007 3:45AM EST
    Simkha "Dosha" Bakman
    I loved you, Grandpa

Not sure if this was done on purpose, but there seems to be a big space between the text in our posts and our signatures. It makes posts look a bit large, and I think it would look a lot better with a much smaller gap. Just a suggestion.
    it's a new art form showing people how little we care

Yeah, that's because of the avatar/join date/posts/blogs/location etc box on the side. The more stuff you have in that box, the longer the space. o: I think that's vB4, not sure if fixable, or if it would look funny if fixed. o:

|||||||||

Alright, I've been using that new Darkrai skin, and it's super snazzy! However, I've noticed that for VM's the "Post Message" text is black, making it hard to see ^^'

Banner by the legendary Neo Emolga!
    Little Lizard's Library of Tales
    Paired with
    SlenderfairyComatose

Number III, the Argent Flame

You know how someone mentioned that there was no way to change thread titles? Well you can double click beside them and change them, but then when you hit enter, it just sits there loading and doesn't actually change it. -_- Someone please fix. :C

~SF.

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    You know how someone mentioned that there was no way to change thread titles? Well you can double click beside them and change them, but then when you hit enter, it just sits there loading and doesn't actually change it. -_- Someone please fix. :C

~SF.
    ^

I brought that up a bit ago with the admins, and had the same problem. Nothing they could do but change them themselves. D:

|||||||||

Seriously? o.o How did it happen on Pe2k then? There must be some way, unless vBulletin is just a buttpie. :C

~SF.

Just a passing through Kamen Rider Metal Gear Snivy's Avatar
    I just tried it out with the Last Poster Wins [v4] in the Fun & Games subforum. It seems to be working fine with me, it saves it and loads it with the new name. Did the admins fix it already?

Hey guys, I'm back for good now!
    Right now... I have the feeling I can't lose!
    [ASB Stats] [VPP Stats] [Quotes] [Warrior Record]