Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213
    Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

I've been looking into it, but yeah, this has been a Vbulletin-wide problem for a while from what I've been finding. One person said clearing the CMS cache might help, but I'm not sure how exactly that's done.

Could try clearing your browser's cache from your side to see if that helps at all.

Administrator

From what I've seen and tried I think it might be the directory. The forum link changed when we swapped over not too long ago. So links for everything are kinda broken. Click "Forum" tab on the forum and it'll be on the old version where it has you logged out. Click the smaller forum tab underneath where it says "New Posts" and it'll take you to the new and current site. Click Members and it'll have you logged out and on the old version logged out, but click a new page (I.e: page 2 for viewing more members) and you're logged back in.

I think there's just a lot of broken links to take you to the correct place it's trying to take you. Logging you back out in the old version vs the new one.

If you're on your phone. Go to Home, then open the forum from there. Log in (may have to go to the full page login and not the one up top that'd be easier. Once logged in it may not look like you are. Go to a random thread and click the smaller "Forum" tab below the "New Posts" box. It should take you to the main and current forum with you logged in.

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

I came in like a wrecking ball... [Desolate Divine]'s Avatar
    Senior Moderator

Not sure if this was an intentional change or not, but it has become apparent to a lurker like myself.

The mechanics of Whose Online have changed. Before the 21st (from memory) it would show users who loaded a page within the last half hour. Now it is showing people who were online (at a guess) up to 90 minutes ago. It is currently 3:12 for me, showing people who loaded pages at 1:55 or so. For reference, by the old standard, I'd be the only one online, but currently it is showing about half a dozen people, most of whom haven't been active in over an hour. Not a big deal, but took me by surprise. Was this change intentional?

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Desolate Divine View Post
    Not sure if this was an intentional change or not, but it has become apparent to a lurker like myself.

The mechanics of Whose Online have changed. Before the 21st (from memory) it would show users who loaded a page within the last half hour. Now it is showing people who were online (at a guess) up to 90 minutes ago. It is currently 3:12 for me, showing people who loaded pages at 1:55 or so. For reference, by the old standard, I'd be the only one online, but currently it is showing about half a dozen people, most of whom haven't been active in over an hour. Not a big deal, but took me by surprise. Was this change intentional?
    That's actually my doing. Wasn't sure if it might help a bit with the whole being logged out issue before. Figured it might be worth a try.

Not sure where to mention this, here seems appropriate? Was poking around and the about the staff page deadnames Bulbasaur.

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by sammy0295 View Post
    Not sure where to mention this, here seems appropriate? Was poking around and the about the staff page deadnames Bulbasaur.
    Truthfully nearly the whole thing needs to be cleaned out as only Mikey's writing articles these days.