Welcome kings and queens of all kinds!
To another addition of Listener Feedback. We have a diverse group of podcasts who had wonderful fans that wrote in. Now, these are different podcasts but they all have one thing in common.
These podcasts support support fans of all walks of life. Especially those from the LGBT community.
There is more to It’s Super Effective, PUCL Podcast and Gotta Snatch’em All! then just their support for these communities. They are all Pokemon podcasts after all but it felt only right to feature them all together in this feature. Overall, they are all great and had some amazing fans who wrote in.
About It’s Super Effective

It’s Super Effective is one of the longest running Pokemon podcast on the internet. Steve, their host, just wanted to give the Pokemon franchise somebody to talk about it. After all, when nobody talks about, at the time, newly release Pokemon HeartGold & SoulSilver games then he surely had to be the one!
From there, It’s Super Effective has evolved into a podcast that simply talks about the Pokemon franchise from games to the fans. Meanwhile, Steve has now become a full time content creator with streams almost every night and crazy videos on Instagram. He has had many co-hosts but right now he has Will and Greg who are proud to be on. Even if they love to poke fun at Steve.
Overall, this show can without a doubt be called…Super Effective!
Now, let us get to Genesect for our first piece of listener feedback for It’s Super Effective.
Genesect Says

What do you love about It’s Super Effective?
The dynamic between the hosts is unmatched by any other podcast. You feel like you are in a room with friends have a hilarious debate.
What is your favorite moment from the podcast?
Some standouts:
Episode 151, the interview with Joe from Serebii. Getting insight from the mysterious (at the time) webmaster.

Countless times when Steve would mispronounce Pokémon names (or common words) with hilarious results.
I love when a funny moment becomes break music in a future episode. Being able to enjoy those moments again is a great touch.
What would you tell the podcast members if you ever met them in real life?
I would thank them for solidifying me in this community. I found a place I belong because of them.
——————————————————————————-
Since episode one, Steve has been mispronouncing Pokemon names and we have been loving it. Amazing how Steve is able to do that for a living now.
Our next piece of listener response comes from Guy.
Guy Says

I love the personalities.
The news.
Thank you for keeping me company for many hours over the years.
Each host that Steve brings on the show has plenty of personality. Maybe too much for Steve to handle. Though, that is why we love Will and Greg so much.
We have Joshua H. bringing us the final piece of fan feedback for It’s Super Effective.
Joshua H. Says

The hosts banter combined with comprehensive entertaining news.
Every time Greg, Will, and Steven joke about the news, or lack thereof, for Pokemon’s 25th anniversary.
You’re amazing. Thank you.
The current lack of news for Pokemon’s 25th anniversary has become a running gag for them. Especially for Greg who seems really excited for any 25th anniversary news.
Time to look at a piece of listener feedback for the PUCL Podcast.
About PUCL Podcast

If you want a Pokemon podcast with plenty of hours to listen to and rotating cast of hosts then come on down to the PUCL Podcast.
Thatch has been the host of the PUCL Podcast since his days in high school. What started as an underground operation is now…an underground operation with a huge community and tournaments for all to enjoy. From an actual gym challenge to double trouble battles. PUCL has it all!
The PUCL Podcast has over 13 years of history and just celebrate their 500th episode. Though, Thatch and the gang are always up for new fans to join them in the Pokemon Underground Champions League.
Our piece of listener feedback for PUCL comes from Trevur.
Trevur Says

What do you love about PUCL Podcast?
The community is always active with events or just chilling.
When someone named their team after characters from The Office in PUCL’s draft league.
You looks like you need a nap, go take a nice nap.
Maybe Thatch should take a nap. Though, how can you with such a fun and great community? Their Discord sounds pretty amazing to be in with all that is happening there.
We now have a piece of listener feedback for Gotta Snatch’em All! Podcast.
About Gotta Snatch’em All! Podcast

Alex and Gotta Snatch’em All is a newer Pokemon podcast but they have a mission.
To feature LGBTQIA+ figureheads and how Pokemon has impacted their lives. After all, Pokemon has has an effect on all our lives in some form or way. Though, when a series says that you can become whoever you want and escape to a world where everybody can accept you then…How can you not love Pokemon. Hopefully Alex can snatch’em all these great people and Pokemon memories on his podcast.
Now, our final piece of listener feedback comes from Alex.
Alex Says

What do you love about Gotta Snatch’em All! Podcast?
I identify more with queer people than straight CIS one, so it’s fun for me to feel connected with a Pokémon podcast.
The Pokémon battle at the end.
They’re cool.
Yeah. They are all pretty cool. I am glad that there is a podcast that can help show people that we can all love Pokemon no matter who we love.
Thank you to everybody who left a response for It’s Super Effective, PUCL Podcast and Gotta Snatch’em All! Podcast. You are all amazing and I am glad that you took the time to send in some feedback for these amazing podcasts.
The post Listener Feedback: Super and Pride! #PPAmonth2021 appeared first on Pokémon Crossroads.

Read more or post a comment.