Happy birthday!
To an end of another fun and successful Pokemon Podcast Appreciation Month! From all the Listener Feedback features to Roundtable columns. Even a few interviews at the end. There was an amazing turn out for this year’s PPA Month from you! The loyal listener!
This year we went with a theme of postcards. Why? It is because this year I wanted the goal for Pokemon Podcast Appreciation Month to bring out the fans. We wanted to the fans come out and say what they love about their favorite Pokemon podcasts.
And who doesn’t love a postcard where they are told that they are appreciated?
So I sent out the call on Twitter to have fans submit what they love about their favorite podcasts. This call went fall and wide. There were many submissions for many different podcasts. In the end…
You! The fans! All turned out for your favorite podcasts! We got over fifty responses and all of them were used. There were twelve different Listener Feedback features release during PPA Month. Some podcasts got one or two comments. Others got fifteen different comments! Thus we had to break them into many different Listener Feedback segments.
That was all amazing. I read and enjoy each and every piece of listener feedback. I hope that you all loved them too. From the loyal listener to those who make the podcasts!
We also hope that you all loved the Roundtable segments. It was hard to get the right mix of old and new questions. After all, we had a mix of returning and new podcasters answering these questions. Most likely some of these questions will be retiring when we do the Roundtable next year. Though, we also made sure to add some new ones. We hope these responses from your favorite podcaster really did give you a look into your favorite podcast.
Once again, thank you to everybody who took part and help make this year’s Pokemon Podcast Appreciation Month a great month. Hopefully your favorite podcaster heard how much you appreciate them.
Never touch that Totodile! It is podcast listening time.
The post Pokemon Podcast Appreciation 2021 Month Finale! #PPAmonth2021 appeared first on Pokémon Crossroads.

Read more or post a comment.