we'll never forget our yesterdays

Well, you know what? I want to tell you something...

When you explain something to someone, or perhaps giving an opinion, are you straightforward/blunt, or do you perhaps sugarcoat it, as to not hurt someone's feelings too much?

I tend to be a nice person in general (and I don't think it's worth my time and effort to truly get mad at people) so that might be seen as sugarcoating to some. I'm capable of being mean if I wanted to, though, but usually I just don't have any desire. So yeah - closer to a sugarcoater than a blunt person, I s'pose.

we'll never forget our yesterdays
    For me...I'm a mix. But what matters to me is that I tell people the truth, but I care about their feeling,s too! That said, I might sugarcoat a bit, but not too much.

I like to sugarcoat, but that's because I'm a yes man and someone who tries to be as courteous as possible in all instances. Making people sad or angry is not my forte and if I can avoid it at all, I will! Of course, if I can't and I have to be blunt, I try to be as nice as possible as not to rouse any negative feelings.
    the dreambreaker

I'm usually blunt. xD

Especially when stating my thoughts and opinions. I try to be nice though!

I used to sugarcoat things more...when I was younger, and perhaps a little more naive. Now, however, I either am rather blunt or just keep my mouth shut.

I just like to get straight and to the point, for the most part. If someone does not like my non-offensive opinion on something, then I could kinda care less. Then again, it really depends on how stupid and uneducated their reasoning for THEIR side of the argument is....
    I may be blunt, but I am not hostile or condescending. Not intentionally, at least.

There are rare instances where I need to sugarcoat something, though. It makes me cringe a little bit....

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    Pfp by my friend Muerte Verde
    ------------